Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Slayer's Art Shop: Digital&Trad:Detailed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@sunkisseddragon i prefer G, but i can do treasure for more. maybe 300kt?
@sunkisseddragon i prefer G, but i can do treasure for more. maybe 300kt?
I sell festival skins, and festival items. Pm/Ping me for more details or check out my profile for links!
Sadly i don't have currency rn ;-; otherwise i would have jumped at this opportunity
Sadly i don't have currency rn ;-; otherwise i would have jumped at this opportunity
@hyndil np! ping me whenever you are ready.
@hyndil np! ping me whenever you are ready.
I sell festival skins, and festival items. Pm/Ping me for more details or check out my profile for links!
@DragonSlaya
sent 350kt
Also you can change the symbol floating between his horns to any symbol tbh!
@DragonSlaya
sent 350kt
Also you can change the symbol floating between his horns to any symbol tbh!
Onyx_Sig.png
@sunkissedragon wow thank you so much!! and sure, i think ill keep that one though, it looks cool
@sunkissedragon wow thank you so much!! and sure, i think ill keep that one though, it looks cool
@DragonSlaya If there are still slots open, I’d like to get a digital colored bust of Kallima: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51786640] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517867/51786640_350.png[/img] [/url] She’d probably be looking kind of serious and focused, if that makes any sense. If you want more details, just let me know!
@DragonSlaya

If there are still slots open, I’d like to get a digital colored bust of Kallima:

51786640_350.png

She’d probably be looking kind of serious and focused, if that makes any sense. If you want more details, just let me know!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@Wolfbyte of course! do u want her holding something? also is 350g okay?
@Wolfbyte of course! do u want her holding something? also is 350g okay?
@DragonSlaya

It sounds great! I’ll send the gems over when I can!

I’d like it if she was holding a feather quill or maybe a book, and I’d also like the Wolf Pelt to be included too.
@DragonSlaya

It sounds great! I’ll send the gems over when I can!

I’d like it if she was holding a feather quill or maybe a book, and I’d also like the Wolf Pelt to be included too.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@wolfbyte ok! take ur time
@wolfbyte ok! take ur time
@DragonSlaya

Hey, I adore your work, and I'd love to get a piece in your style. Do you have a pinglist I could be on for when/if a slot opens up? ^_^
@DragonSlaya

Hey, I adore your work, and I'd love to get a piece in your style. Do you have a pinglist I could be on for when/if a slot opens up? ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7