Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sav's BRIBE shop - waitlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@Enoch @kkatharsis

hey! i thought i’d let you know why i’ve been so quiet these past few days, and why your comms aren’t finished as quickly as i normally get them done. this school year is already proving to be really difficult due to the homework load so i haven’t had much time to draw, and on top of that my ipad is finally biting the dust. i can’t use it for more than roughly 15-20 minutes at a time without it overheating and shutting off. i’m in the process of getting a new one, but until then i hope you don’t mind slower commissions ^^”
i am willing to give refunds if you’re no longer interested in getting anything from me too.
@Enoch @kkatharsis

hey! i thought i’d let you know why i’ve been so quiet these past few days, and why your comms aren’t finished as quickly as i normally get them done. this school year is already proving to be really difficult due to the homework load so i haven’t had much time to draw, and on top of that my ipad is finally biting the dust. i can’t use it for more than roughly 15-20 minutes at a time without it overheating and shutting off. i’m in the process of getting a new one, but until then i hope you don’t mind slower commissions ^^”
i am willing to give refunds if you’re no longer interested in getting anything from me too.
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons

Don't worry about it; I'm fine with waiting as long as needed.

I hope things get better on your end.
I'm wishing you luck!
@satanbacons

Don't worry about it; I'm fine with waiting as long as needed.

I hope things get better on your end.
I'm wishing you luck!
y0YshUu.png
@satanbacons, don’t worry about it! I don’t mind the wait at all. :)
@satanbacons, don’t worry about it! I don’t mind the wait at all. :)
mAmKZD0.png
@Enoch @kkatharsis

aa good! i’m glad that you don’t mind, i was worried that you would :,)
@Enoch @kkatharsis

aa good! i’m glad that you don’t mind, i was worried that you would :,)
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
LETS GET READY TO RUMBBBLLLEEE
i just woke up
LETS GET READY TO RUMBBBLLLEEE
i just woke up
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons oh yeah dude thats the spirit
user: remnio
colored or uncolored?: coloured~
character/dragon: lucien!
payment: the uhhh funky mushrooms
@satanbacons oh yeah dude thats the spirit
user: remnio
colored or uncolored?: coloured~
character/dragon: lucien!
payment: the uhhh funky mushrooms
@satanbacons good morning (lol) your sketches are absolutely lovely! if you don't mind, may I snag one from ya if they're still available?

user: flawedglitch
colored or uncolored?: colored please!
character/dragon: this guy right here (he has his finished scry in his bio if you don't mind! he's a squirtle fandragon gift for my partner haha)
payment: 100 of those funky all-seeing mushrooms

hope this is alright
@satanbacons good morning (lol) your sketches are absolutely lovely! if you don't mind, may I snag one from ya if they're still available?

user: flawedglitch
colored or uncolored?: colored please!
character/dragon: this guy right here (he has his finished scry in his bio if you don't mind! he's a squirtle fandragon gift for my partner haha)
payment: 100 of those funky all-seeing mushrooms

hope this is alright
JSjJ3yh.png
Glitch || He/Them
FRT +0

All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want. But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them.
-- Neil Gaiman
@remnio hell yeah!!!

@flawedglitch ooo idk if i can do snappers,,,, they got a funky lil face shape
i can try tho, and if i’m not happy with it i’ll let ya know so you can choose someone else!!
@remnio hell yeah!!!

@flawedglitch ooo idk if i can do snappers,,,, they got a funky lil face shape
i can try tho, and if i’m not happy with it i’ll let ya know so you can choose someone else!!
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons no worries if you can't (they are lil funky boys)! :) just lemme know if you'd like me to choose someone else! I'll send the CR now, if you'd like?
@satanbacons no worries if you can't (they are lil funky boys)! :) just lemme know if you'd like me to choose someone else! I'll send the CR now, if you'd like?
JSjJ3yh.png
Glitch || He/Them
FRT +0

All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want. But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them.
-- Neil Gaiman
@flawedglitch send the cr as soon as you can!! i start drawing after i take payment :0
@flawedglitch send the cr as soon as you can!! i start drawing after i take payment :0
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38