Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sav's BRIBE shop - waitlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
KEK ITS PRETTY GUD :OK_HAND:
YOU DID GOODIEEEE IM LOVING IT!! will b waiting on the other shop though!!! hehehe
KEK ITS PRETTY GUD :OK_HAND:
YOU DID GOODIEEEE IM LOVING IT!! will b waiting on the other shop though!!! hehehe
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
SUPER sorry!! I didn't read close enough — thought you had slots open! Can you please put me on a pinglist for this/any other shop you open? Thank you so much!!
SUPER sorry!! I didn't read close enough — thought you had slots open! Can you please put me on a pinglist for this/any other shop you open? Thank you so much!!
Noctua_Link_Small.png
@Nebbi aaa i’m glad you like it!!!

@wooferdill i’ll put you on the pinglist for my shops!! thanks for your interest ^^
@Nebbi aaa i’m glad you like it!!!

@wooferdill i’ll put you on the pinglist for my shops!! thanks for your interest ^^
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Nebbi ok SECOND piece,, this one was a bit experimental but i hope it looks alright anyway :,) you can see both versions [url=https://imgur.com/a/KE1FhxN]here[/url]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ueZhPa1.png[/img]
@Nebbi ok SECOND piece,, this one was a bit experimental but i hope it looks alright anyway :,)
you can see both versions here.
ueZhPa1.png
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
I LOVE IT WDYM ISWIPRGAWKLGMLKWMGI LOOVEE IIITT!!
thanks!!! i love when people use my sona for experimental artstyles or anything overall jmhmhhjjgg
I LOVE IT WDYM ISWIPRGAWKLGMLKWMGI LOOVEE IIITT!!
thanks!!! i love when people use my sona for experimental artstyles or anything overall jmhmhhjjgg
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
@Nebbi AA GOOD!! [s]also hey if you ever have like,, any questions on csssa or anything just hmu and i’ll be happy to help in any way i can[/s] @kkatharsis hey dude! [url=https://imgur.com/a/5PANqCY]here[/url]’s your boy, ty for letting me draw him!! i love drawing dogs sm :,D [img]https://i.imgur.com/GlxZG9w.png[/img]
@Nebbi AA GOOD!! also hey if you ever have like,, any questions on csssa or anything just hmu and i’ll be happy to help in any way i can

@kkatharsis hey dude! here’s your boy, ty for letting me draw him!! i love drawing dogs sm :,D
GlxZG9w.png
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons, AAAA, I love it so much!!!! Thank you!!
@satanbacons, AAAA, I love it so much!!!! Thank you!!
mAmKZD0.png
@Chaossal hey dude! here’s your commission, hope this is what you were looking for! i couldn’t decide which looked better so i made two versions, hope that’s ok.
@Chaossal hey dude! here’s your commission, hope this is what you were looking for! i couldn’t decide which looked better so i made two versions, hope that’s ok.
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@MochaLitte @kkatharsis @thesoulpvnk @wooferdill

hey guys! opening up slots again, but i’m only really looking for scatters atm. if you have any, im doing one completed halfbody or two “completed” sketch halfbodies for them!! thanks for lookin :)
@MochaLitte @kkatharsis @thesoulpvnk @wooferdill

hey guys! opening up slots again, but i’m only really looking for scatters atm. if you have any, im doing one completed halfbody or two “completed” sketch halfbodies for them!! thanks for lookin :)
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons looking good! The markings on his chest are missing can you add them?^^ He eyes should be glowing too if you dont mind adding that along with the nose lines!
@satanbacons looking good! The markings on his chest are missing can you add them?^^ He eyes should be glowing too if you dont mind adding that along with the nose lines!
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38