Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [close] Lee's Doodle Comms!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@5inthemorning Hullooo~ I hope i'm not a bother, but may i be notified whenever you're takin' USD please? :0 Also your art is SO lovely btw!!
@5inthemorning Hullooo~ I hope i'm not a bother, but may i be notified whenever you're takin' USD please? :0 Also your art is SO lovely btw!!
20130.png
@Twistrose Thank you! I'll put you down ^^
@Twistrose Thank you! I'll put you down ^^
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@pupbeat Pickup for one boy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/30QD7Hf.png[/img]
@pupbeat Pickup for one boy!

30QD7Hf.png
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@Twistrose Ping for USD comms open!

@deathgardens I don't believe I've received payment from you yet; I only start after I receive it. ^^ You're free to cancel if you're no longer interested, though!
@Twistrose Ping for USD comms open!

@deathgardens I don't believe I've received payment from you yet; I only start after I receive it. ^^ You're free to cancel if you're no longer interested, though!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning Id like to commission you for a full body, inked, piece in the second style offered, of Rayzor the wolf please
@5inthemorning Id like to commission you for a full body, inked, piece in the second style offered, of Rayzor the wolf please
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 Hi! Thanks for being patient. Just checking in to make sure you still want this commission? I'm not the best at furries haha, so I'll probably have to show you plenty of sketches to make sure I'm giving you good quality work - if there's a faster way to contact you than FR, let me know ^^
@Lyra531 Hi! Thanks for being patient. Just checking in to make sure you still want this commission? I'm not the best at furries haha, so I'll probably have to show you plenty of sketches to make sure I'm giving you good quality work - if there's a faster way to contact you than FR, let me know ^^
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning Id still like to commission you :D and no worries we all have our strengths and weeknesses. I’m Lyra531 on all social media and telegram. But I can also DM you my phone number if you’d like
@5inthemorning Id still like to commission you :D and no worries we all have our strengths and weeknesses. I’m Lyra531 on all social media and telegram. But I can also DM you my phone number if you’d like
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 I don't use social media so I hope it's okay for me to just PM you progress stuff on FR ^^; Are you paying FR currency or USD btw? (If the former, that'll be 2kg upfront please!)
@Lyra531 I don't use social media so I hope it's okay for me to just PM you progress stuff on FR ^^; Are you paying FR currency or USD btw? (If the former, that'll be 2kg upfront please!)
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning - Ooh, I adore your style a lot! Is it alright if I order two things at once? o:

Also, I noticed you do icons! Are those priced differently?
@5inthemorning - Ooh, I adore your style a lot! Is it alright if I order two things at once? o:

Also, I noticed you do icons! Are those priced differently?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec Icons are priced based on how much you want visible. Typical icons are busts or headshots, which are 250G or 700G/$7 depending on what style you want. However, if you have something else in mind, let me know and I can give you a quote ^^

And I only take one order at a time per person, but I don't mind repeat orders (as in, I finish one piece and deliver it to you, and then you order another)!
@Aztec Icons are priced based on how much you want visible. Typical icons are busts or headshots, which are 250G or 700G/$7 depending on what style you want. However, if you have something else in mind, let me know and I can give you a quote ^^

And I only take one order at a time per person, but I don't mind repeat orders (as in, I finish one piece and deliver it to you, and then you order another)!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º