Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] speedo's banner and badge comms
1 2
@catrisa

hi. sorry, but i'm going to turn down this commission request because i dont support the producers of aot and certain messages within the manga/show. i don't want my work to reflect that or be associated with it.
@catrisa

hi. sorry, but i'm going to turn down this commission request because i dont support the producers of aot and certain messages within the manga/show. i don't want my work to reflect that or be associated with it.
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie
Could I maybe change the banner design to something Legend of Zelda related? I'm thinking a calm or breathtaking background with either stars or leaves animated within it in the form of a gif? Other than that it's the same order as before ^^
@celebie
Could I maybe change the banner design to something Legend of Zelda related? I'm thinking a calm or breathtaking background with either stars or leaves animated within it in the form of a gif? Other than that it's the same order as before ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa no, i'm still not comfortable doing the commission because i don't want my work to be associated with aot. your hatchery has a few aot pairs, art, and gifs within it. this is nothing against your hatchery, i just do not want my work associated with aot.
@Catrisa no, i'm still not comfortable doing the commission because i don't want my work to be associated with aot. your hatchery has a few aot pairs, art, and gifs within it. this is nothing against your hatchery, i just do not want my work associated with aot.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie
Alright, that's perfectly fine, again I completely understand and will respect your wish ^^
@celebie
Alright, that's perfectly fine, again I completely understand and will respect your wish ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa thank you!
@Catrisa thank you!
hobbyanime & oc liker
[center][emoji=dog 2 size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZCFwDr0.png[/img]

ZCFwDr0.png
hobbyanime & oc liker
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZCFwDr0.png[/img]
ZCFwDr0.png
hobbyanime & oc liker
[center][emoji=cobra size=1]
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie Are you comfortable with more open-ended commissions? I'd like to get a banner and a new badge or two for the Familiar Trading Hub (see the current badge in my signature) but honestly I'm not very artsy at all and I don't have a good idea of exactly what images etc. should be in it. Please let me know if you'd still be interested.
@celebie Are you comfortable with more open-ended commissions? I'd like to get a banner and a new badge or two for the Familiar Trading Hub (see the current badge in my signature) but honestly I'm not very artsy at all and I don't have a good idea of exactly what images etc. should be in it. Please let me know if you'd still be interested.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC im so sorry for responding so late!

1. my shop's currently closed since i'm entering finals time at college so i can't do your commission at the moment, sorry ;u;

2. in the future i'd honestly need more details for what you'd specifically want. i can't draw you a banner, if that's what you mean by artistic? i can't tell what you want from your message, so if my commissions were open i honestly wouldn't be able to give you a yes or no.
@WolfprintsSC im so sorry for responding so late!

1. my shop's currently closed since i'm entering finals time at college so i can't do your commission at the moment, sorry ;u;

2. in the future i'd honestly need more details for what you'd specifically want. i can't draw you a banner, if that's what you mean by artistic? i can't tell what you want from your message, so if my commissions were open i honestly wouldn't be able to give you a yes or no.
hobbyanime & oc liker
1 2