Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jc draws stuff for money [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@curricle

i have 8k in gems atm so genes are def negotiable! i also have a few old festival stuff left. and since you mentioned drags in the first post, any of the babies i have on my lair are negotiable too, since i need to find them homes anyway.
@curricle

i have 8k in gems atm so genes are def negotiable! i also have a few old festival stuff left. and since you mentioned drags in the first post, any of the babies i have on my lair are negotiable too, since i need to find them homes anyway.
nox, they/them.
@Cynderfire seems interesting -- i'll give it some thought! let me get through the current list of things to do first though and i'll get back to you

@Mazurkas yes absolutely!!

@Tideweaver sweet! i'll let you know when i'm finished up with this first batch which should be about tuesday or so (also i just noticed you're from brazil? muito legal hehe)
@Cynderfire seems interesting -- i'll give it some thought! let me get through the current list of things to do first though and i'll get back to you

@Mazurkas yes absolutely!!

@Tideweaver sweet! i'll let you know when i'm finished up with this first batch which should be about tuesday or so (also i just noticed you're from brazil? muito legal hehe)
grima_100.png ~~ moneybanner_small.png
@curricle Could I also be added to the pinglist for slots? :)
@curricle Could I also be added to the pinglist for slots? :)
IAq6EYx.gif
@curricle

please do. thank you!
sou sim, haha!
@curricle

please do. thank you!
sou sim, haha!
nox, they/them.
hello! is there anything in the link in my sig that catches your interest? if not, i'm still interested in buying a slot!
hello! is there anything in the link in my sig that catches your interest? if not, i'm still interested in buying a slot!
long time no post, huh? work and etcetera has been kickin my butt but i did want to update with the finished commissions! most of these got done fairly quickly, i just didn't. post them, because i wanted to post them all together [quote][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608773125664014346/608819003716009994/azelia_-_bw_sketch_-_jasper.png[/img] b/w sketch for @azelia[/center][/quote] [quote][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608773125664014346/609157463987453972/norman_with_bg2x.png[/img] full body vector for @Enoch[/center][/quote] [quote][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608773125664014346/611008909477543936/captainsaviathan_-_small_color_-_goop2.png[/img] small color for @Captainsaviathan[/center][/quote] [quote][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608773125664014346/619364704552222727/talir.png[/img] full body color for @SpaceRamen[/center][/quote] [quote][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608773125664014346/642176137904128001/painting_-_tideweaver.png[/img] painting for @Tideweaver[/center][/quote] i'm not going to officially open slots back up until the 26th because i've got a project i've got to work on until then, but i will be back...! (and i might revisit the payment terms possibly but we will see)
long time no post, huh? work and etcetera has been kickin my butt but i did want to update with the finished commissions! most of these got done fairly quickly, i just didn't. post them, because i wanted to post them all together

Quote:
azelia_-_bw_sketch_-_jasper.png

b/w sketch for @azelia

Quote:
norman_with_bg2x.png

full body vector for @Enoch

Quote:
captainsaviathan_-_small_color_-_goop2.png

small color for @Captainsaviathan

Quote:
talir.png

full body color for @SpaceRamen

Quote:
painting_-_tideweaver.png

painting for @Tideweaver

i'm not going to officially open slots back up until the 26th because i've got a project i've got to work on until then, but i will be back...! (and i might revisit the payment terms possibly but we will see)

@inthesoupbowl i know it's been a while, but if you'd still like to be on the pinglist, i'll add you!

@angsty i dunno if you're still around or will by by the end of the month, but those familiars and chests are pretty tempting!
@inthesoupbowl i know it's been a while, but if you'd still like to be on the pinglist, i'll add you!

@angsty i dunno if you're still around or will by by the end of the month, but those familiars and chests are pretty tempting!
@curricle
I'm totally still interested! I was wondering how much gems/treasure/paypal it would be for a full body color like the one you did above for SpaceRamen? Otherwise I could also take another look at your wishlist (its been a while since I looked through it lol).

Thank you so much!

@curricle
I'm totally still interested! I was wondering how much gems/treasure/paypal it would be for a full body color like the one you did above for SpaceRamen? Otherwise I could also take another look at your wishlist (its been a while since I looked through it lol).

Thank you so much!

IAq6EYx.gif
@inthesoupbowl anything on the wishlist'd be good! (also it's totally not on you, i updated the original post to link to it since i hadn't actually... made one at the time...... haha)

everybody on the pinglist right now can still pay in whatever form or fashion they'd like and would not be subject to any adjustments in payment details the future may bring so you're good!
@inthesoupbowl anything on the wishlist'd be good! (also it's totally not on you, i updated the original post to link to it since i hadn't actually... made one at the time...... haha)

everybody on the pinglist right now can still pay in whatever form or fashion they'd like and would not be subject to any adjustments in payment details the future may bring so you're good!
@curricle
Can I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@curricle
Can I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
LklXAGK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7