Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | prowers feral/dragon commissions! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hello!! Could I have a flat fullbody of this guy?
Hello!! Could I have a flat fullbody of this guy?
@androktasiai sure thing!! i'll get started in a little bit and send you a rough sketch so you can see how everythings going!
@androktasiai sure thing!! i'll get started in a little bit and send you a rough sketch so you can see how everythings going!
Alright! I'll send over the payment soon!
Alright! I'll send over the payment soon!
can i have a flatcolor bust of this girl? https://toyhou.se/6028871.clementine
can i have a flatcolor bust of this girl? https://toyhou.se/6028871.clementine
image0.png
@okishigen sure thing! i'll get started later on today. sorry for the late response!
@okishigen sure thing! i'll get started later on today. sorry for the late response!
aaaand we are Open again sorry for the old thread but i updated the examples to have much more recent art!
not sure how many slots i'll be taking yet!
aaaand we are Open again sorry for the old thread but i updated the examples to have much more recent art!
not sure how many slots i'll be taking yet!
Hey friend! I'm interested in bothering you for a thing 'v' but I just wanted to ask before I ordered, if it'd be possible to get two different things? Or would you just prefer one?
Hey friend! I'm interested in bothering you for a thing 'v' but I just wanted to ask before I ordered, if it'd be possible to get two different things? Or would you just prefer one?
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon I can do two! It will be counted as two different slots though, unless you mean like.. In one drawing then I'd only make it cost an extra half the price of whatever tier youre getting. So say you get 2 characters in the lineart only bust tier, it would be 675g!
@Huolon I can do two! It will be counted as two different slots though, unless you mean like.. In one drawing then I'd only make it cost an extra half the price of whatever tier youre getting. So say you get 2 characters in the lineart only bust tier, it would be 675g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7