Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | prowers feral/dragon commissions! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@prower Flat color busts sounds rly good!!! wowzers thank you so much! I'll send the money right away, mk!
@prower Flat color busts sounds rly good!!! wowzers thank you so much! I'll send the money right away, mk!
kei4B33.png
bump! starting this back up
bump! starting this back up
@prower Hey would you be comfortable drawing this girl at all^^?
Cloud!
@prower Hey would you be comfortable drawing this girl at all^^?
Cloud!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith I think I may be able to draw her! What kind of drawing are you looking for?
@Zith I think I may be able to draw her! What kind of drawing are you looking for?
posting so i remember to come back!
your art is gorgeous!!
posting so i remember to come back!
your art is gorgeous!!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@prower Something flat coloured would be nice! It wouldn't need to be full body if you're not 100% comfortable with that^^
@prower Something flat coloured would be nice! It wouldn't need to be full body if you're not 100% comfortable with that^^
@Zith Ok! Does a flat colour bust sound good?
@Zith Ok! Does a flat colour bust sound good?
@prower Absolutely thank you <3
@prower Absolutely thank you <3
@Zith alright! I'll get right on it! I just have one quick question. Is she a specific species at all?
@Zith alright! I'll get right on it! I just have one quick question. Is she a specific species at all?
@prower I have her as a Tabaxi or a cat but I'm not sure what the original is :o I bought her recently!
@prower I have her as a Tabaxi or a cat but I'm not sure what the original is :o I bought her recently!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7