Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {USD} Sleepy Kitten Studioz
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Cytus Thanks for filling out the form! But to answer your question, yes! The mermaid (right picture) is a better example of the painting style applied to full bodies ^^

I actually have a question myself, would you like me to include the staff (in any of it's forms) with the sketch?
@Cytus Thanks for filling out the form! But to answer your question, yes! The mermaid (right picture) is a better example of the painting style applied to full bodies ^^

I actually have a question myself, would you like me to include the staff (in any of it's forms) with the sketch?
MbdydZI.png
@unNocturnal

The staff is optional and up to artist discretion :o though it’d be nice if it could be included in the small form (aka the floating d20) ^^

@unNocturnal

The staff is optional and up to artist discretion :o though it’d be nice if it could be included in the small form (aka the floating d20) ^^

XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus ooh I see! hmm... I'll try to add in the floating d20, does $50 for everything sound alright with you? ^^
@Cytus ooh I see! hmm... I'll try to add in the floating d20, does $50 for everything sound alright with you? ^^
MbdydZI.png
@unNocturnal

Sounds fine ^^ I await the sketch!
@unNocturnal

Sounds fine ^^ I await the sketch!
XOxv5KE.png
@unNocturnal Can you do this dragon in cartoon? 2kt right?? Thanks if you can :3 It be cool to see her as a human? It’s fine if not, consider this a friendly bump.[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55080573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550806/55080573_350.png[/img] [/url]
@unNocturnal Can you do this dragon in cartoon? 2kt right?? Thanks if you can :3 It be cool to see her as a human? It’s fine if not, consider this a friendly bump.
55080573_350.png
she/her|artist|FR+1
@Dogz145 yeah! just a question: no horns or wings or anything on the human version? either way i'll get a sketch to you soon! ^^
@Dogz145 yeah! just a question: no horns or wings or anything on the human version? either way i'll get a sketch to you soon! ^^
MbdydZI.png
@unNocturnal yea thanks! ;D
@unNocturnal yea thanks! ;D
she/her|artist|FR+1
@DarkAesthetic Heyo! Sorry for pinging you back here with no progress, but the price we agreed to, 2kt, is actually way less than what I posted the price to be for my cartoon full bodies on my front page. I misread it as 2k gems instead of 2k treasure. I made a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry, the actual price would be 20kt (bc of the 1:1000 conversion rate). Would you still be willing to commission me? It's ok if you won't, thanks for understanding :'D
@DarkAesthetic Heyo! Sorry for pinging you back here with no progress, but the price we agreed to, 2kt, is actually way less than what I posted the price to be for my cartoon full bodies on my front page. I misread it as 2k gems instead of 2k treasure. I made a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry, the actual price would be 20kt (bc of the 1:1000 conversion rate). Would you still be willing to commission me? It's ok if you won't, thanks for understanding :'D
MbdydZI.png
@unNocturnal oh it’s fine, I have my own mistake! So um instead of the previous dragon, I’m starting new, with Trick!(my new dragon) once her apparel is finished(might be awhile I need magic cards) I will notify you! Thanks for understanding too!
@unNocturnal oh it’s fine, I have my own mistake! So um instead of the previous dragon, I’m starting new, with Trick!(my new dragon) once her apparel is finished(might be awhile I need magic cards) I will notify you! Thanks for understanding too!
she/her|artist|FR+1
@unNocturnal
Hey! Your title says open, but I don't see any open listings under slots, so I thought I'd ask just in case, would you have room for another order?
@unNocturnal
Hey! Your title says open, but I don't see any open listings under slots, so I thought I'd ask just in case, would you have room for another order?
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12