Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {USD} Sleepy Kitten Studioz
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@DarkAesthetic oooh ok! thanks for letting me know! ^^
@DarkAesthetic oooh ok! thanks for letting me know! ^^
MbdydZI.png
@Aehdncl yes i do! I'm sorry, that slots list is really just a checklist xD
@Aehdncl yes i do! I'm sorry, that slots list is really just a checklist xD
MbdydZI.png
@unnocturnal, I just can't stay away lmao! Just out of curiosity how many separate characters in your cartoon style would you be willing to draw at once (for treasure, if it makes a difference!) ; w;
@unnocturnal, I just can't stay away lmao! Just out of curiosity how many separate characters in your cartoon style would you be willing to draw at once (for treasure, if it makes a difference!) ; w;
lZEZOSe.png
@Delryn LOL welcome back xD but to answer ur question i'd only be able to do one at a time ^^
@Delryn LOL welcome back xD but to answer ur question i'd only be able to do one at a time ^^
MbdydZI.png
@unnocturnal alrighty! That works for me!! I'll send the info in a lil bit.

Also do you only take gems for those? Or is treasure alright too?
@unnocturnal alrighty! That works for me!! I'll send the info in a lil bit.

Also do you only take gems for those? Or is treasure alright too?
lZEZOSe.png
Permission to display in "finished works"? (X)
Art Type Cartoon style.
BG Type Transparent.
Payment Type FR Currency, please!
Character Ref(s) I think you’ll find this quite familiar! (X) I’d like to have her drawn in her ‘hero costume’ though! Which I don’t have any drawings for, but I’ve got some pictures to do with the description lol.
- So it’s a white bodysuit, with no sleeves.
- The belt is this sort of design (don’t mind my mspaint job) it's a lighter shade of the same pink as everything else, and the different colors in the middle are meant to be for a light-up HUD if that makes sense! So it's shiny and glowy, and star shaped instead of circular.
-It has a very fluffy, puffy collar ( like this but even poofier! that’s the same shade of pink of her eyes and fingers.
- Boots also in the same color! (how does she fight anyone in these? The world may never know!)
- a pair of sunglasses in this style (i mean frameless and plastic-y ) but stars instead of hearts, and clear!

Etc.
Just give her a super-duper cute pose! Maybe something where she's sitting?
Permission to display in "finished works"? (X)
Art Type Cartoon style.
BG Type Transparent.
Payment Type FR Currency, please!
Character Ref(s) I think you’ll find this quite familiar! (X) I’d like to have her drawn in her ‘hero costume’ though! Which I don’t have any drawings for, but I’ve got some pictures to do with the description lol.
- So it’s a white bodysuit, with no sleeves.
- The belt is this sort of design (don’t mind my mspaint job) it's a lighter shade of the same pink as everything else, and the different colors in the middle are meant to be for a light-up HUD if that makes sense! So it's shiny and glowy, and star shaped instead of circular.
-It has a very fluffy, puffy collar ( like this but even poofier! that’s the same shade of pink of her eyes and fingers.
- Boots also in the same color! (how does she fight anyone in these? The world may never know!)
- a pair of sunglasses in this style (i mean frameless and plastic-y ) but stars instead of hearts, and clear!

Etc.
Just give her a super-duper cute pose! Maybe something where she's sitting?
lZEZOSe.png
@Delryn treasure is alright too! also thanks! i'll get started on the sketch soon ;)
@Delryn treasure is alright too! also thanks! i'll get started on the sketch soon ;)
MbdydZI.png
@unnocturnal, I can't wait to see it!!!
@unnocturnal, I can't wait to see it!!!
lZEZOSe.png
@unNocturnal
Ooh, your art is lovely! I'd like to order a bust please! I don't have art but I've put together a document with description and photos showing what I'm looking for?

Permission to display in "finished works"? (sure!)
Regular updates on art progress? (yes please!)
Art Type: Bust
BG Type: None
Payment Type: USD
Character Ref(s) Here
Etc. I've included a bit about her, you can decide on an expression based on what feels right
@unNocturnal
Ooh, your art is lovely! I'd like to order a bust please! I don't have art but I've put together a document with description and photos showing what I'm looking for?

Permission to display in "finished works"? (sure!)
Regular updates on art progress? (yes please!)
Art Type: Bust
BG Type: None
Payment Type: USD
Character Ref(s) Here
Etc. I've included a bit about her, you can decide on an expression based on what feels right
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@ArtemisAgrotera Hello! Thank you so much for your interest ;v; Everything looks good! I'll be sending you a sketch soon, though it'll be a little different. I'll be sending different versions based on how I interpret the refs you gave me, so you can choose the one that looks the most accurate to what you envision her as :D after you approve i'll let you know what the final price'll be (as of right now I think it'll just be the base price + $2 so a total of $25) ^^
@ArtemisAgrotera Hello! Thank you so much for your interest ;v; Everything looks good! I'll be sending you a sketch soon, though it'll be a little different. I'll be sending different versions based on how I interpret the refs you gave me, so you can choose the one that looks the most accurate to what you envision her as :D after you approve i'll let you know what the final price'll be (as of right now I think it'll just be the base price + $2 so a total of $25) ^^
MbdydZI.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12