Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SEMI-OPEN] Maya's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 266 267
[center]@Psi @Saeldryn @lemecrazy @Sherushi @jazzghost @Koalacorgis @Deltheor @sakanapanda @Qmorega @Nonsense @Ragsy ----- Sorry to ping you all, I just need to make sure on something before starting working on your orders! [emoji=ping size=1]I've got people cancelling their slots because they didn't read about [b]my new Apparels/Skins/Accents policy[/b] and I want to make sure in case you might have missed it too that you all are alright about getting your dragon without Apparels/Skins, e.t.c. I understand some may have missed the note about it and so, if you've ordered an adoptable thinking I'll be doing the Apparels/Skins, just let me know and I'll refund you. Yet, if you're indeed alright with having your Imperial without Apparels/Skins, simply comfirm it to me please. ; w; My apologies for the inconvenient, I just don't wanna make a mistake there or anything. Besides that, keep safe everyone!~ --- [i]P.S: I've pinged all who've ordered an Imperial adopt so far, I didn't check who asked without apparels/skins or not.[/i][/center]
@Psi @Saeldryn @lemecrazy @Sherushi @jazzghost @Koalacorgis @Deltheor @sakanapanda @Qmorega @Nonsense @Ragsy
Sorry to ping you all, I just need to make sure on something before starting working on your orders!

I've got people cancelling their slots because they didn't read about my new Apparels/Skins/Accents policy and I want to make sure in case you might have missed it too that you all are alright about getting your dragon without Apparels/Skins, e.t.c.

I understand some may have missed the note about it and so, if you've ordered an adoptable thinking I'll be doing the Apparels/Skins, just let me know and I'll refund you.

Yet, if you're indeed alright with having your Imperial without Apparels/Skins, simply comfirm it to me please. ; w;

My apologies for the inconvenient, I just don't wanna make a mistake there or anything. Besides that, keep safe everyone!~
---
P.S: I've pinged all who've ordered an Imperial adopt so far, I didn't check who asked without apparels/skins or not.
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@shoujo
Okay!
Just let me know which dragons you will like please~

@bamboo1996
Hiya!
Sorry, I don't do apparels nor skins on this batch. ;^^
@shoujo
Okay!
Just let me know which dragons you will like please~

@bamboo1996
Hiya!
Sorry, I don't do apparels nor skins on this batch. ;^^
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
no apparel/skin is fine for me dude! thank you for the notif!
no apparel/skin is fine for me dude! thank you for the notif!
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
@Mayasacha [color=indigo]im okay without apparel! Thanks for double checking [emoji=guardian happy size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Mayasacha
im okay without apparel! Thanks for double checking
bVzIUfv.png
I understand the no apparel/accents/skins rule for these! I don't mind it. :)
I understand the no apparel/accents/skins rule for these! I don't mind it. :)
RBkT3RH.png
He’s a permababy so I’m cool with that :P
He’s a permababy so I’m cool with that :P
8AiuGvS.png
@Mayasacha Yeah I’m ok with mine being without skin/apparel! I just didn’t undress him when I sent the link lol.
@Mayasacha Yeah I’m ok with mine being without skin/apparel! I just didn’t undress him when I sent the link lol.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
I'm okay about it ;)
I'm okay about it ;)
I'm also fine with no apparel ^^
I'm also fine with no apparel ^^
HDlVg7g.png
I’m okay, i read the rules throughly so I’m well aware there won’t be apparel and accents on the imp for now :3
I’m okay, i read the rules throughly so I’m well aware there won’t be apparel and accents on the imp for now :3
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 266 267