Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SEMI-OPEN] Maya's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 266 267
I hope I’m not too late! @Mayasacha [b]Type of Adoptable:[/b] Imperial [b]Dragon picture:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51263219] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512633/51263219_350.png[/img] [/url] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=69&auth=3328c3e24137669dbc6990c79d63243b707a0d6f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]Wanna be on Pinglist?:[/b] Already am! If I am too late for slots I wouldn’t mind being put on a waitlist.
I hope I’m not too late!

@Mayasacha
Type of Adoptable: Imperial
Dragon picture:
51263219_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=69&auth=3328c3e24137669dbc6990c79d63243b707a0d6f&dummyext=prev.png
Payment Method: Treasure
Wanna be on Pinglist?: Already am!

If I am too late for slots I wouldn’t mind being put on a waitlist.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
@shoujo
Hiya!
As stated into my first post, I'm not accepting Apparels/Skins on Imperial for this batch, you let me know if you wanna still order considering this. ; w;

@Psi
Hello again!
Yup, I believe I can do that on his wings no trouble. If I ever not do it right, you be able to poke me later to fix it~
If all good, you can go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have it done asap, thank ya. <3

@HenryJekyll
Hi again!
Yup, I can do this for ya, just send the CR please and I'll get it done as soon as possible~

@Ravenix
Hiya there!

Right now, I'll prefer pure currencies, please if you can~<3

@Saeldryn
Hello!
Yes, I can do her eyes light unusual, no trouble~
If all good, just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll get it done asap, thank you! <3

@lemecrazy
Hello!
Sure I can do these two for you~
Just go ahead and send the CR please, I will have them done asap, thank you. ♥

@Sherushi
Hiya there!
Yup, I can do this cutie for ya, gotta luv doing nature primal eyes~
You can go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have it done asap, thank you!

@jazzghost
Hello!
Yes, can do this for ya~
Just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll get them done as quick as I can, thank you!
@shoujo
Hiya!
As stated into my first post, I'm not accepting Apparels/Skins on Imperial for this batch, you let me know if you wanna still order considering this. ; w;

@Psi
Hello again!
Yup, I believe I can do that on his wings no trouble. If I ever not do it right, you be able to poke me later to fix it~
If all good, you can go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have it done asap, thank ya. <3

@HenryJekyll
Hi again!
Yup, I can do this for ya, just send the CR please and I'll get it done as soon as possible~

@Ravenix
Hiya there!

Right now, I'll prefer pure currencies, please if you can~<3

@Saeldryn
Hello!
Yes, I can do her eyes light unusual, no trouble~
If all good, just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll get it done asap, thank you! <3

@lemecrazy
Hello!
Sure I can do these two for you~
Just go ahead and send the CR please, I will have them done asap, thank you. ♥

@Sherushi
Hiya there!
Yup, I can do this cutie for ya, gotta luv doing nature primal eyes~
You can go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have it done asap, thank you!

@jazzghost
Hello!
Yes, can do this for ya~
Just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll get them done as quick as I can, thank you!
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@Koalacorgis
Hi!
Yes, sure can do these two for ya, you can go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have them done asap, thanks alot~

@Deltheor
Hey!
Sure, I can do this lil one for ya, just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have it done asap, thanks~

@sakanapanda
Heya!
Yup, can do this one for you, just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have it done asap, thank you~

@Qmorega
Aye!
Yes, can do this red lady for you, just send the CR ahead please, I'll have it done asap, thanks~

@Nonsense
Hiya!

Yep, I can color the horns as requested, no trouble~
If all fine, just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have them done asap, thank you so much! ♥

@Kunikida
Hello!
On this batch, I am not accepting apparels/skins or accents on imperial adopts, my apologies about it. ;;

@hellieace
Hello!
Sure can do these for ya, just send the CR ahead please and I'll have them done asap, thank you so much~

@Ragsy
Hiya!
Awh, you will be the last one I'll be accepting, sure I can do this one for ya and you can go ahead to send the CR please; I'll have it done asap, thank you so much~ <3
@Koalacorgis
Hi!
Yes, sure can do these two for ya, you can go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have them done asap, thanks alot~

@Deltheor
Hey!
Sure, I can do this lil one for ya, just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have it done asap, thanks~

@sakanapanda
Heya!
Yup, can do this one for you, just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have it done asap, thank you~

@Qmorega
Aye!
Yes, can do this red lady for you, just send the CR ahead please, I'll have it done asap, thanks~

@Nonsense
Hiya!

Yep, I can color the horns as requested, no trouble~
If all fine, just go ahead and send the CR please, I'll have them done asap, thank you so much! ♥

@Kunikida
Hello!
On this batch, I am not accepting apparels/skins or accents on imperial adopts, my apologies about it. ;;

@hellieace
Hello!
Sure can do these for ya, just send the CR ahead please and I'll have them done asap, thank you so much~

@Ragsy
Hiya!
Awh, you will be the last one I'll be accepting, sure I can do this one for ya and you can go ahead to send the CR please; I'll have it done asap, thank you so much~ <3
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
@Mayasacha

No worries then - I'll get two treasure adopts? ^^
@Mayasacha

No worries then - I'll get two treasure adopts? ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Mayasacha

Oh! Just when I've gathered enough gems to order a Banescale adopt for my new bab...

Well, maybe next time. ^.^

By the way your new Imp adopts are very beautiful! :)
@Mayasacha

Oh! Just when I've gathered enough gems to order a Banescale adopt for my new bab...

Well, maybe next time. ^.^

By the way your new Imp adopts are very beautiful! :)
@Mayasacha
I would love to be added to your general pinglist please
@Mayasacha
I would love to be added to your general pinglist please
@Mayasacha

Ah in that case I'll pay in full gems. I had to reduce the number of orders to 2 banes though: my post has been edited. I'll be sending CR now
@Mayasacha

Ah in that case I'll pay in full gems. I had to reduce the number of orders to 2 banes though: my post has been edited. I'll be sending CR now
qRlYj1O.png
@Kunikida
Sure, I can let you have a slot for 2 adopts paid in treasures~

@Ravenix
Aye, okay it's all fine, thank you for warning me about it~
@Kunikida
Sure, I can let you have a slot for 2 adopts paid in treasures~

@Ravenix
Aye, okay it's all fine, thank you for warning me about it~
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
@Mayasacha Ooh okie dokes, got it!
I'll remove one of the imps, so I'd like to order 1 imp (no apparel is fine!) and 1 gaoler!
@Mayasacha Ooh okie dokes, got it!
I'll remove one of the imps, so I'd like to order 1 imp (no apparel is fine!) and 1 gaoler!
3u37mIB.png
@Mayasacha i you still have a slot id love cutie done. no skin but apperal yes? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54407401] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544075/54407401_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: Gems
@Mayasacha
i you still have a slot id love cutie done.
no skin but apperal yes?

54407401_350.png

Payment Method: Gems
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 266 267