Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch Comms (OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Runie May I grab that special slot please if it's still open?

For this character please, if you wouldn't mind doing fanart! (I wasn't sure if I should fill out your form for this or not, so if you'd be okay with drawing him and would need that, please let me know and I'll go ahead and do it!)
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps-One, Two, Three, Four, Five

If for any reason of course you'd rather not draw him, no worries! Thank you in either case for your time!
@Runie May I grab that special slot please if it's still open?

For this character please, if you wouldn't mind doing fanart! (I wasn't sure if I should fill out your form for this or not, so if you'd be okay with drawing him and would need that, please let me know and I'll go ahead and do it!)
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps-One, Two, Three, Four, Five

If for any reason of course you'd rather not draw him, no worries! Thank you in either case for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
I'm awestruck, that's absolutely beautiful and I love it to pieces. No changes needed, for sure, I don't think I could be any happier with it than I am. Thank you very much, it was entirely worth the wait!!
Would it be alright if I sent over a few items from your wishlist as a tip? I really don't feel like I paid enough for this.
I'm awestruck, that's absolutely beautiful and I love it to pieces. No changes needed, for sure, I don't think I could be any happier with it than I am. Thank you very much, it was entirely worth the wait!!
Would it be alright if I sent over a few items from your wishlist as a tip? I really don't feel like I paid enough for this.
BEPjgXW.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46291157] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462912/46291157_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Age: 30s-40s Personality: abrasive, shrewd, eccentric Extra details: An overly-dramatic banshee who's almost always angry. Silver hair and big bushy brows would be appreciated. Payment offer: gems [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9463405] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94635/9463405_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Age: 80s or older Personality: diplomatic, humanitarion (dragonitarion?), pessimestic Extra details: The keeper of knowledge, also known as the grumpy old man with a book obsession. I would like him to have a natural skin tone with a skin condition that gives him red rashes. Payment offer: gems [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46390344] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463904/46390344_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Age: 20s Personality: charming, vain, pretentious Extra details: [s]if he interests you a quick scan of his bio will tell you all you need to know[/s] Payment offer: gems
Personality: abrasive, shrewd, eccentric
Extra details: An overly-dramatic banshee who's almost always angry. Silver hair and big bushy brows would be appreciated.
Payment offer: gems
Personality: diplomatic, humanitarion (dragonitarion?), pessimestic
Extra details: The keeper of knowledge, also known as the grumpy old man with a book obsession. I would like him to have a natural skin tone with a skin condition that gives him red rashes.
Personality: charming, vain, pretentious
Extra details: if he interests you a quick scan of his bio will tell you all you need to know
@Kryda
Aw that's really sweet words, I'm very glad it's to your liking. If you would like to I'd be happy to accept any tips ^_^
@Kryda
Aw that's really sweet words, I'm very glad it's to your liking. If you would like to I'd be happy to accept any tips ^_^
Ahhhhh I love your art so much!!!

Edit: I now realize that someone else had claimed it for me and the main post had not been updated. My apologies.

Character: Whichever one of these characters inspires you the most.
Personality: Same as above
Extra details: I wanna keep this as open to your interpretation and inspiration as possible, so do as you please so long as it's not out of character for them! Pm me about the traits and other information.
Payment offer: Special slot, 500g! <3
Ahhhhh I love your art so much!!!

Edit: I now realize that someone else had claimed it for me and the main post had not been updated. My apologies.

Character: Whichever one of these characters inspires you the most.
Personality: Same as above
Extra details: I wanna keep this as open to your interpretation and inspiration as possible, so do as you please so long as it's not out of character for them! Pm me about the traits and other information.
Payment offer: Special slot, 500g! <3
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@AriettaCantabile
I accept offers on the slot for a few days then I accept one so no worries. I'm not first come first serve just so I don't end up drawing something not within my skillset! Thank you for your interest, I'll be in touch if you're accepted for the slot.

@Mazurkas
Sure thing!
@AriettaCantabile
I accept offers on the slot for a few days then I accept one so no worries. I'm not first come first serve just so I don't end up drawing something not within my skillset! Thank you for your interest, I'll be in touch if you're accepted for the slot.

@Mazurkas
Sure thing!
Oh, wonderful! My apologies for the misunderstanding. Thank you for the clarification, though! Would you please add me to the pinglist in the meantime?
Oh, wonderful! My apologies for the misunderstanding. Thank you for the clarification, though! Would you please add me to the pinglist in the meantime?
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@AriettaCantabile
Hey I'd like to accept you for the special slot, I'm most interested in drawing Sonya/Garedu/Henriel and was wondering if you have a preference?
I'll work on the sketch this weekend and once it's to your liking I'll accept payment before coloring and finishing it.
@AriettaCantabile
Hey I'd like to accept you for the special slot, I'm most interested in drawing Sonya/Garedu/Henriel and was wondering if you have a preference?
I'll work on the sketch this weekend and once it's to your liking I'll accept payment before coloring and finishing it.
Oh wonderful! Henriel is brand stinkin' new so I'm really happy you liked him!!! I would love if you could sketch Henriel. Thank you so much for accepting. I am updating his profile currently with a few design notes, if you would like to refer to those.
Oh wonderful! Henriel is brand stinkin' new so I'm really happy you liked him!!! I would love if you could sketch Henriel. Thank you so much for accepting. I am updating his profile currently with a few design notes, if you would like to refer to those.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16