Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch Comms (OPEN)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hey guess what, it's summer.
I'm open for sketchy waist ups
Hey guess what, it's summer.
I'm open for sketchy waist ups
yippe kai yay
yippe kai yay
yippe kai yays back at u from the distance

are you still open king?
yippe kai yays back at u from the distance

are you still open king?
Crawls back to FR...after forgetting how to petsite

@mildu
If you're ever interested again hello
Crawls back to FR...after forgetting how to petsite

@mildu
If you're ever interested again hello
boop
boop
hi! if possible i'd love to get a design done for one of my dragons ^^

1 question before hand though, is the 400kt/g+ for a design on top of the original prices? or just above that said amount?
hi! if possible i'd love to get a design done for one of my dragons ^^

1 question before hand though, is the 400kt/g+ for a design on top of the original prices? or just above that said amount?
@xLILM0NSTERx
Hiya, my pixel dragon designs is closed rn (that's the 400kt/g). I should go make that more clear oops. I'm only doing clean sketch+color slots right now. If you'd like any of those options to be a dragon design comm I'd say just add (200kt/g) to the original price.

If you'd like to be added to the pinglist for when I am doing pixel dragon designs again just let me know~
@xLILM0NSTERx
Hiya, my pixel dragon designs is closed rn (that's the 400kt/g). I should go make that more clear oops. I'm only doing clean sketch+color slots right now. If you'd like any of those options to be a dragon design comm I'd say just add (200kt/g) to the original price.

If you'd like to be added to the pinglist for when I am doing pixel dragon designs again just let me know~
oki, i'd like to be added to the pinglist if thats alright ^^

and i'll keep in mind the extra kt/g, i've just got to build up some funds ^^ (new breed is eating up my money xD)
oki, i'd like to be added to the pinglist if thats alright ^^

and i'll keep in mind the extra kt/g, i've just got to build up some funds ^^ (new breed is eating up my money xD)
@xLILM0NSTERx

Sure thing added! Also same boat my poor gem and treasure supply (^ ^;)
@xLILM0NSTERx

Sure thing added! Also same boat my poor gem and treasure supply (^ ^;)
weep
weep
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16