Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | uh humanoid busts! bad at names
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Pearidot913

Sounds good :D 200kt or more?
@Pearidot913

Sounds good :D 200kt or more?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Pearidot913

Okay, payment has been sent~!
@Pearidot913

Okay, payment has been sent~!
y0YshUu.png
@Pearidot913 I'd love to grab a slot if there is one still available! Would you be able to do a bust for this character here?
@Pearidot913 I'd love to grab a slot if there is one still available! Would you be able to do a bust for this character here?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Cloneclone 200 is good! Added you to a slot ^^
@Catmints I can! Would you like me to add you to a slot? Also shading or no shading?
@Cloneclone 200 is good! Added you to a slot ^^
@Catmints I can! Would you like me to add you to a slot? Also shading or no shading?
@Pearidot913 Yes please, and no shading needed! I'll send the payment on over now!
@Pearidot913 Yes please, and no shading needed! I'll send the payment on over now!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Catmints Got it! Adding you to a slot now ty ^^
@Catmints Got it! Adding you to a slot now ty ^^
friendly bump and tagging myself so I can find this thread later lol
@WelcomeToKell
friendly bump and tagging myself so I can find this thread later lol
@WelcomeToKell
Zq0unQm.png
@Pearidot913 I'd love to claim a slot, your style is so cute! Could you do a humanoid of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52765016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527651/52765016_350.png[/img] [/url] (she doesn't have a reference or anything, I hope that's okay)
@Pearidot913
I'd love to claim a slot, your style is so cute!
Could you do a humanoid of this girl?

52765016_350.png

(she doesn't have a reference or anything, I hope that's okay)

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@Pearidot913

Could you add me to your pinglist? Your stuff looks adorable ^^

(By the way I just managed to get a phantom gene even though I wasn't looking for it and frankly have no use for it..maybe I can sell it to you for a bit less than it is listed in the AH? for about 950g maybe. In case you're interested)
@Pearidot913

Could you add me to your pinglist? Your stuff looks adorable ^^

(By the way I just managed to get a phantom gene even though I wasn't looking for it and frankly have no use for it..maybe I can sell it to you for a bit less than it is listed in the AH? for about 950g maybe. In case you're interested)
lonely rider
@Pearidot913 Can I be added to the pinglist please? [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1]
@Pearidot913
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11