Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cute Doodles (PWYW) [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Azlynn a spoopy lady [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gVfKp4a.png[/img][/center]
@Azlynn
a spoopy lady
gVfKp4a.png
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@Azlynn
small bumpy
@Azlynn
small bumpy
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
aaa sorry for the delay in replying been hella busy
but omg i love it! spooky swamp bone witch. <3
@KyuuBird
aaa sorry for the delay in replying been hella busy
but omg i love it! spooky swamp bone witch. <3
@KyuuBird
May I cancel my order/be taken off the list you've got so many orders backed up and I found someone who isn't as overloaded with orders. Your art is gorgeous though and I do regret not being able to get a piece but I feel like you've already got your hands full.
@KyuuBird
May I cancel my order/be taken off the list you've got so many orders backed up and I found someone who isn't as overloaded with orders. Your art is gorgeous though and I do regret not being able to get a piece but I feel like you've already got your hands full.
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png___oie-823463-H8z-PDMCY.png____38392283-2682176518674669-8358201010228822016-n.jpg____oie-915724-I6-Ce-KN4-L.png___arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
@sarajlc
If you'd like, yes
I have nothing against people pulling their orders back

I apologize for not getting to you in time to your liking, but I am extremely stressed irl with classes, projects, and mental health, so I am focusing on those more than art. I understand not wanting to wait, so yes, I'll take you off the list.

Have a good day/night, and I apologize again <3
@sarajlc
If you'd like, yes
I have nothing against people pulling their orders back

I apologize for not getting to you in time to your liking, but I am extremely stressed irl with classes, projects, and mental health, so I am focusing on those more than art. I understand not wanting to wait, so yes, I'll take you off the list.

Have a good day/night, and I apologize again <3
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird could i reserve a slot?
@KyuuBird could i reserve a slot?
@DrMoneybags
Yes you may <3 although I don't really have slots, I just accept orders until I have too many/don't want to accept more :'^

Feel free to order whenever !
@DrMoneybags
Yes you may <3 although I don't really have slots, I just accept orders until I have too many/don't want to accept more :'^

Feel free to order whenever !
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird Okay :0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46624188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466242/46624188_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy? For 200g?
@KyuuBird

Okay :0

46624188_350.png

This guy? For 200g?
@DrMoneybags
Sounds perfect!!
As I've mentioned many times in posts recently, I'm taking care of my mental health before i begin to draw again, so all I ask for is patience as I go through previous orders <3 otherwise, thank you for ordering !
@DrMoneybags
Sounds perfect!!
As I've mentioned many times in posts recently, I'm taking care of my mental health before i begin to draw again, so all I ask for is patience as I go through previous orders <3 otherwise, thank you for ordering !
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Your work is so cute! Good luck with your mental health <3
Your work is so cute! Good luck with your mental health <3
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30