Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Detailed Dragon Busts! &humans?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
bumping with a little heart my cat drew while kicking around pens [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_hS5jWXUAAaZM_.jpg[/img]
bumping with a little heart my cat drew while kicking around pens D_hS5jWXUAAaZM_.jpg
.... psssst, u want sum art?
bump [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] I've been thinking about offering simple colorations like this one for ~600g Lemme know if anyone's interested :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/s1JMQHM.png[/img]
bump

I've been thinking about offering simple colorations like this one for ~600g
Lemme know if anyone's interested :D

s1JMQHM.png
bump [emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
bump
:O i just saw your color art! im pretty broke right now, but would it be possible to get the things youve already made for me coloured? :3 because that is friggin gorgious!
:O i just saw your color art! im pretty broke right now, but would it be possible to get the things youve already made for me coloured? :3 because that is friggin gorgious!
sensaspecter_res3.png
@SensaSpecter Omg yeah sure!! I can try :3 Send me a list of stuff you'd like coloured and I'll work out prices! It's probably going to be about 150-200g/kt per drawing
@SensaSpecter Omg yeah sure!! I can try :3 Send me a list of stuff you'd like coloured and I'll work out prices! It's probably going to be about 150-200g/kt per drawing
ill start saving up first and then ill probably gradually get them all coloured ^_^ thanks for the quick reply!
ill start saving up first and then ill probably gradually get them all coloured ^_^ thanks for the quick reply!
sensaspecter_res3.png
@SensaSpecter Okay!! ^^ Thank you for your continued support <3
@SensaSpecter Okay!! ^^ Thank you for your continued support <3
ohh i would definitely be interested in coloured busts like that, they're gorgeous!
do you have slots available for them?
ohh i would definitely be interested in coloured busts like that, they're gorgeous!
do you have slots available for them?
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau Yes!! Thank you! I got one left :D
@dandyfrau Yes!! Thank you! I got one left :D
oh wonderful! i have this fluff? Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43445388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434454/43445388_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment in treasure or gems?: gems Your dragons personality/gesticulation: there's a snippet in their bio if you'd like a little more, but to sum it up they are a fairly gentle thing that doesn't have a lot of expression, as having a physical form is a bit alien to them. a shy or hesitant smile would be appropriate? Visible apparel/skins?: if possible, gladegift halo or simple flowers of any colour/type? Additional notes: if you could somehow include their familiar [item=creeping tendril], but you definitely don't have to if you require extra for the familiar/halo's complexity or don't want to draw either let me know, it is all right either way!
oh wonderful! i have this fluff?

Link to Dragon:
43445388_350.png

Payment in treasure or gems?: gems
Your dragons personality/gesticulation: there's a snippet in their bio if you'd like a little more, but to sum it up they are a fairly gentle thing that doesn't have a lot of expression, as having a physical form is a bit alien to them. a shy or hesitant smile would be appropriate?
Visible apparel/skins?: if possible, gladegift halo or simple flowers of any colour/type?
Additional notes: if you could somehow include their familiar Creeping Tendril , but you definitely don't have to

if you require extra for the familiar/halo's complexity or don't want to draw either let me know, it is all right either way!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13