Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Detailed Dragon Busts! &humans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
oh! well in that case i have a couple more dragons i want art of, lets start with this one then :3 how much would he be? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51606271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516063/51606271_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment in treasure or gems?: gems or treasure, whichever you need more, maybe mixed if you want. Your dragons personality/gesticulation: he is SCARY a very creepy skeletal ghost, wandering in the tombs, passing through walls, a smell of rot around him and some flies swarm around him. The air gets icy cold where he passes. definitely would attack you on sight. sharp teeth and always open eyes Additional notes: i would like the halo, maybe some arms of the fiendish emerald grasp and maybe down the body some small mushrooms.
oh! well in that case i have a couple more dragons i want art of, lets start with this one then :3 how much would he be?

51606271_350.png

Payment in treasure or gems?: gems or treasure, whichever you need more, maybe mixed if you want.
Your dragons personality/gesticulation: he is SCARY a very creepy skeletal ghost, wandering in the tombs, passing through walls, a smell of rot around him and some flies swarm around him. The air gets icy cold where he passes. definitely would attack you on sight. sharp teeth and always open eyes
Additional notes: i would like the halo, maybe some arms of the fiendish emerald grasp and maybe down the body some small mushrooms.
sensaspecter_res3.png
@SensaSpecter Yay, thank you so much for getting one more <333
Very spooky fella!!! With apparel and accent, he'll be 270kt/g :D I'm in need of treasure right now, but either is fine!
@SensaSpecter Yay, thank you so much for getting one more <333
Very spooky fella!!! With apparel and accent, he'll be 270kt/g :D I'm in need of treasure right now, but either is fine!
.... psssst, u want sum art?
Ill pay with treasure then ^_^ sending it your way one sec :3
Ill pay with treasure then ^_^ sending it your way one sec :3
sensaspecter_res3.png
My friend Sensa sent me here! I love your art eeee Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15284551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152846/15284551_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment in treasure or gems?: Gems [s]because I spent all my treasure on Gaoler stuff oof.[/s] Your dragons personality/gesticulation: She has "resting mad face" and appears aggressive, but not cocky. She is...on [i]guard.[/i] Additional notes: Her dark sclera eyes are important (the irises are white like ice in my canon so I guess it works out that the art is black and white!) the only apparel that I'd like in it is the kelpie mane and the onyx grasp, if that's ok! Her jupiter gene isn't too important but if it's extra then I am not worried too much c:
My friend Sensa sent me here! I love your art eeee

Link to Dragon:

15284551_350.png

Payment in treasure or gems?: Gems because I spent all my treasure on Gaoler stuff oof.

Your dragons personality/gesticulation: She has "resting mad face" and appears aggressive, but not cocky. She is...on guard.

Additional notes: Her dark sclera eyes are important (the irises are white like ice in my canon so I guess it works out that the art is black and white!) the only apparel that I'd like in it is the kelpie mane and the onyx grasp, if that's ok! Her jupiter gene isn't too important but if it's extra then I am not worried too much c:
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
@Roxas1314 Thanks a lot aaa <3 Alrighty!! Sure thing! Dang, her Bio is quite impressive, too [emoji=spiral love size=1] With just the grasp and mane, she's 230g! (Woah this is the first time my slots filled up, thanks a lot u guys :D)
@Roxas1314 Thanks a lot aaa <3

Alrighty!! Sure thing! Dang, her Bio is quite impressive, too
With just the grasp and mane, she's 230g!

(Woah this is the first time my slots filled up, thanks a lot u guys :D)
Ahhh heck! Thanks! I should really update it all, I am always wanting art of her lol

I can send the gems asap c:
Ahhh heck! Thanks! I should really update it all, I am always wanting art of her lol

I can send the gems asap c:
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
Weeeeeee [emoji=spiral star size=1] We are open again! There's an additional slot and the prices have been raised, since I'm slowly starting to get the hang of drawing dragons.
Weeeeeee

We are open again! There's an additional slot and the prices have been raised, since I'm slowly starting to get the hang of drawing dragons.
im here again >_< its so hard to stay away! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52710222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527103/52710222_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment in treasure or gems?: mixed payment if possible Your dragons personality/gesticulation: he is dripping blood everywhere from his scales, its not HIS blood just... random blood. the swirly eyes are kinda important and so is the elemental emblem and the halo (you can simplify the halo) i would also like the ruby grasp hands because you are so good at making those! the gems on his neck would also be kewl. he is very excitable think an over active doggo, wide eyes, smiling an almost creepy smile with an open mouth and just.. dribbling blood everywhere Additional notes: i dont know how you feel about color, but do you think you could give the emblem the red color? the rest just the normal black and white? if not thats totally okay!
im here again >_< its so hard to stay away!

52710222_350.png

Payment in treasure or gems?: mixed payment if possible

Your dragons personality/gesticulation: he is dripping blood everywhere from his scales, its not HIS blood just... random blood. the swirly eyes are kinda important and so is the elemental emblem and the halo (you can simplify the halo) i would also like the ruby grasp hands because you are so good at making those! the gems on his neck would also be kewl. he is very excitable think an over active doggo, wide eyes, smiling an almost creepy smile with an open mouth and just.. dribbling blood everywhere

Additional notes: i dont know how you feel about color, but do you think you could give the emblem the red color? the rest just the normal black and white? if not thats totally okay!
sensaspecter_res3.png
@SensaSpecter Thank you so much ;__; I really appreciate your support!!

Alright! Mixed payment can be split up however you'd like it to be :) ratio is 1:1000, as before. I can make the emblem a simple plague-y red, no problem.
This will be a bit complicated and I'm not very experienced with drawing blood (fair warning xD) so I'm saying 400kt/g all in all.
He's a funky little fella! Love his personality and eyes.

Edit: Omg, I just saw the theme he's based on in the bio... that's such a cool concept for a dragon!
@SensaSpecter Thank you so much ;__; I really appreciate your support!!

Alright! Mixed payment can be split up however you'd like it to be :) ratio is 1:1000, as before. I can make the emblem a simple plague-y red, no problem.
This will be a bit complicated and I'm not very experienced with drawing blood (fair warning xD) so I'm saying 400kt/g all in all.
He's a funky little fella! Love his personality and eyes.

Edit: Omg, I just saw the theme he's based on in the bio... that's such a cool concept for a dragon!
ill split it 200kt and 200 gems then :)

thanks so much for the color bit ^_^

and yeah, its a long term project of mine to get gen1 breeding pairs in all the flights and find out what has happened over the years on the day they were born :)

ill send a cr asap!
ill split it 200kt and 200 gems then :)

thanks so much for the color bit ^_^

and yeah, its a long term project of mine to get gen1 breeding pairs in all the flights and find out what has happened over the years on the day they were born :)

ill send a cr asap!
sensaspecter_res3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13