Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed HristinarArt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@HristinaRa

Hello! Would you be willing to draw an OC? She's also a dragon haha
If so, I'd love it if you could draw this girl in the simple art style! I don't know if it's very clear on the picture, but she has wings kind of like a Skydancer's (half feathered half normal) and the feathers continue down (only on the top of her wings) into bird-like tail at the base of her tail

She's a demigod and she lives in a volcano. She's generally quiet and grumpy but can be very fierce and protective of what she cares about, it takes a bit to get on her good side! She is very agile and flies amazingly too
@HristinaRa

Hello! Would you be willing to draw an OC? She's also a dragon haha
If so, I'd love it if you could draw this girl in the simple art style! I don't know if it's very clear on the picture, but she has wings kind of like a Skydancer's (half feathered half normal) and the feathers continue down (only on the top of her wings) into bird-like tail at the base of her tail

She's a demigod and she lives in a volcano. She's generally quiet and grumpy but can be very fierce and protective of what she cares about, it takes a bit to get on her good side! She is very agile and flies amazingly too
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
Hello there! I love your style, and was wondering if I could snag a few slots?

I am looking for art of these characters, but would rather you choose who you would like to draw, if that's ok! I would be happy to pay for two 'simple' works and one headshot; if you let me know which characters you would like to draw, I would be happy to elaborate on their personalities for you. :)
Hello there! I love your style, and was wondering if I could snag a few slots?

I am looking for art of these characters, but would rather you choose who you would like to draw, if that's ok! I would be happy to pay for two 'simple' works and one headshot; if you let me know which characters you would like to draw, I would be happy to elaborate on their personalities for you. :)
I LOVE your style! It’s very charming @HristinaRa would I be able to get a headshot of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52692035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526921/52692035_350.png[/img] [/url] if so, just let me know when I’m good to send payment :)
I LOVE your style! It’s very charming
@HristinaRa
would I be able to get a headshot of this girl?

52692035_350.png

if so, just let me know when I’m good to send payment :)

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
Sorry for late replies!

@Yoaisami ok, i started
@skyleaf sure, i will start soon :)
@TuxTheStrayCat i think i can draw Vincent, Stray and Roshika.
@Johan ok, i will start soon
@uhhhyeah22 yes, i will start soon.
Sorry for late replies!

@Yoaisami ok, i started
@skyleaf sure, i will start soon :)
@TuxTheStrayCat i think i can draw Vincent, Stray and Roshika.
@Johan ok, i will start soon
@uhhhyeah22 yes, i will start soon.
1057-20211113150154.png
Oh wonderful! What great choices c: Let me break them down for you;

Vincent is shy, awkward, and lonely, but means well. He is generally always tired, and it shows in his eyes and smile, but he's also a charming, cute guy. If you had looked at his profile's information, he has no set colour palette, so the colours of his fur and eyes are completely up to you, though I prefer the spots/stripes black and the ears black with the white spot unless you make him albino. His clothes can also be whatever you like, if you draw him anthro, but he needs his glasses regardless!

Stray is a cute, fluffy little guy. I usually prefer him looking cute, smiling happily, or being shy or coy. Just something nice to fit the little fella. (Though I have also been yearning for some 'vent' art of him, so if you want to draw him upset, sad, or crying, I would be ok with that! Whatever you prefer)

Now Roshika is quite a character; she's rambunctious, bold, sassy, and always the center of attention. She loves to be social and have company around that she can show off to; in one canon I have her in, she is a gifted sorceress and would show off her magic to those around her. While she is playful and seems harmless, she also has a very animalistic side to her, generally doing things like baring her fangs, hissing, or biting even though she has hands.

Would you like for me to send payment now or after? c:
Oh wonderful! What great choices c: Let me break them down for you;

Vincent is shy, awkward, and lonely, but means well. He is generally always tired, and it shows in his eyes and smile, but he's also a charming, cute guy. If you had looked at his profile's information, he has no set colour palette, so the colours of his fur and eyes are completely up to you, though I prefer the spots/stripes black and the ears black with the white spot unless you make him albino. His clothes can also be whatever you like, if you draw him anthro, but he needs his glasses regardless!

Stray is a cute, fluffy little guy. I usually prefer him looking cute, smiling happily, or being shy or coy. Just something nice to fit the little fella. (Though I have also been yearning for some 'vent' art of him, so if you want to draw him upset, sad, or crying, I would be ok with that! Whatever you prefer)

Now Roshika is quite a character; she's rambunctious, bold, sassy, and always the center of attention. She loves to be social and have company around that she can show off to; in one canon I have her in, she is a gifted sorceress and would show off her magic to those around her. While she is playful and seems harmless, she also has a very animalistic side to her, generally doing things like baring her fangs, hissing, or biting even though she has hands.

Would you like for me to send payment now or after? c:
@HristinaRa - Oooh, these are super neat! I love your stylization so much! If you're still open (it looks like you've got quite a few orders) could I get a headshot of my OC dragon Seth? c:

While I'm at it, could I be added to your pinglist, if you have one?
@HristinaRa - Oooh, these are super neat! I love your stylization so much! If you're still open (it looks like you've got quite a few orders) could I get a headshot of my OC dragon Seth? c:

While I'm at it, could I be added to your pinglist, if you have one?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@TuxTheStrayCat it's better to pay now, and i will start soon :) @Aztec sure, i'll create a pinglist soon. @FabLittleFox done :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/VThqM8Y.png[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat it's better to pay now, and i will start soon :)

@Aztec sure, i'll create a pinglist soon.

@FabLittleFox done :)
VThqM8Y.png
1057-20211113150154.png
@HristinaRa I love it! Thank you so much! [emoji=mirror happy]
@HristinaRa I love it! Thank you so much!
tumblr_poyfmyb2Hc1u6a4tk_500.jpg
@HristinaRa - Awesome, thank you! Should I go ahead and send payment too? (Sorry, I'm not clear if you're accepting my commission too. ^^')
@HristinaRa - Awesome, thank you! Should I go ahead and send payment too? (Sorry, I'm not clear if you're accepting my commission too. ^^')
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec yes, i accept, You can send payment)
@Aztec yes, i accept, You can send payment)
1057-20211113150154.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11