Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mekha's Artshop 4 Funds&Stuff~ USD/g/t
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@FieryWave ok :D! I'll send the sketch as soon as possible and work on it ^^ (might take a bit as I'm also working some other commishes in-site/off-site, but no farther than thursday at least)
@FieryWave ok :D! I'll send the sketch as soon as possible and work on it ^^ (might take a bit as I'm also working some other commishes in-site/off-site, but no farther than thursday at least)
@Mekhalive

do you more refs for furry/anthro work? I'd really like to see more of it!
@Mekhalive

do you more refs for furry/anthro work? I'd really like to see more of it!
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
@CrystalCatStudio yep, I've got some of that ^^, 1 2 3 4 5 6 (mostly feral as it's what's more requested from me but can do anthro as well)
@CrystalCatStudio yep, I've got some of that ^^, 1 2 3 4 5 6 (mostly feral as it's what's more requested from me but can do anthro as well)
Can you let me know when another slot opens up/ can take a commission? thanks!
Can you let me know when another slot opens up/ can take a commission? thanks!
User: CrystalCatStudio Type of commission/payment/transparent-BG?: Single shading/soft lines/crayon lines/clean lines headshot/bust ~~ gems and treasure ~~ ((owo time to get my badge, a transparent background is fine)) Reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IfGrHT6.png[/img] I have a second in a different style if it's needed. Additional info: in case it's hard to tell: she has the traditional DAD style eyes, and also on the right side of her face (shown in ref) are the 3 purple dots. please include those if you can! I'm so sorry it's hard to see. Her personality is more friendly and kind, so if you could give her like a grin or a smile that would be great! Can I ask how much it would be to put her name down at the bottom?
User: CrystalCatStudio
Type of commission/payment/transparent-BG?: Single shading/soft lines/crayon lines/clean lines headshot/bust ~~ gems and treasure ~~ ((owo time to get my badge, a transparent background is fine))
Reference: IfGrHT6.png
I have a second in a different style if it's needed.
Additional info:
in case it's hard to tell:

she has the traditional DAD style eyes, and also on the right side of her face (shown in ref) are the 3 purple dots. please include those if you can! I'm so sorry it's hard to see.

Her personality is more friendly and kind, so if you could give her like a grin or a smile that would be great!

Can I ask how much it would be to put her name down at the bottom?
@CrystalCatStudio ok! I'll start working in a bit and send the sketch tonight if possible ^^
@CrystalCatStudio ok! I'll start working in a bit and send the sketch tonight if possible ^^
-TEMPORARILY RE-OPENING TO GET SOME SIDE WORK FROM RL COMMISHES ^^-
(had to wait till the Jamboree was done lol)

Shop Re-opening Pings:

@Ghooostie @KayOkay24 @FieryWave
-TEMPORARILY RE-OPENING TO GET SOME SIDE WORK FROM RL COMMISHES ^^-
(had to wait till the Jamboree was done lol)

Shop Re-opening Pings:

@Ghooostie @KayOkay24 @FieryWave
@mekhalive

Hey I’d love to get some art for my dragons! Is each slot 1 per dragon?
@mekhalive

Hey I’d love to get some art for my dragons! Is each slot 1 per dragon?
bL3QrMq.png
@KayOkay24 sure ^^! it's a slot per person, there can be multiple commishes per person in that slot (but maybe less than 3 pieces per slot rn as to not over-saturate the lists and such)
@KayOkay24 sure ^^! it's a slot per person, there can be multiple commishes per person in that slot (but maybe less than 3 pieces per slot rn as to not over-saturate the lists and such)
[center]@mekhalive Hello again!!! I am so glad you opened back up!! I still adore the artwork you did for my first commission I had from you!!! User: FieryWave Type of commission/payment/transparent-BG?: Flat Color Full Body/Treasure/Transparent Reference: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52560633] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525607/52560633_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional info: Just like last time I don't have all the funds currently, but I should have all of them within 6 days. And kinda like the last one I want him to be majestic and proud!! I would like for the Gladegift Garlands and Green tree Python the most of his apparel, but if you include all of it I would be thrilled. [/center]
@mekhalive
Hello again!!! I am so glad you opened back up!! I still adore the artwork you did for my first commission I had from you!!!

User: FieryWave
Type of commission/payment/transparent-BG?: Flat Color Full Body/Treasure/Transparent
Reference:

52560633_350.png

Additional info: Just like last time I don't have all the funds currently, but I should have all of them within 6 days. And kinda like the last one I want him to be majestic and proud!! I would like for the Gladegift Garlands and Green tree Python the most of his apparel, but if you include all of it I would be thrilled.
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28