Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mekha's Artshop 4 Funds&Stuff~ USD/g/t
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Mekhalive
Alright thank you! Should I send payment now?
@Mekhalive
Alright thank you! Should I send payment now?
@Valthan you can send half the payment rn, so I can start the sketch and once you approve of it you can pay the rest ^^
@Valthan you can send half the payment rn, so I can start the sketch and once you approve of it you can pay the rest ^^
up (for that last slot)!
up (for that last slot)!
Type of commission/payment/transparent-BG?: Coloured sketch similar to the cute hat coatl! Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558/55755_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional info: If I pay additional, could there be a way to sneak a kitty in? Also ignore the Spring's Breath apparel if that's okay, I just like being seasonal for fun ^^
Type of commission/payment/transparent-BG?: Coloured sketch similar to the cute hat coatl!
Reference:

55755_350.png

Additional info: If I pay additional, could there be a way to sneak a kitty in? Also ignore the Spring's Breath apparel if that's okay, I just like being seasonal for fun ^^
Could I get a ping when you reopen please? :3
I did send a pm but it might have been missed
Could I get a ping when you reopen please? :3
I did send a pm but it might have been missed
unROMY8.png
@Featherycats hi (sorry for the late reply X,D) sure I can work with him :D, regarding the kitty, well it counts as apparel as well so there's no problem w/adding him <3
@Featherycats hi (sorry for the late reply X,D) sure I can work with him :D, regarding the kitty, well it counts as apparel as well so there's no problem w/adding him <3
@Varekai hi! seems like it as I checked but the message may have been lost :c, as of rn I'm open on one slot (I recently finished and advanced a new one) so feel free to request away [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Varekai hi! seems like it as I checked but the message may have been lost :c, as of rn I'm open on one slot (I recently finished and advanced a new one) so feel free to request away
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28