Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help Astronaut Buy MacnCheese USD [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PinesAwait here he is!! I hope you like it but once again, let me know if there's anything you want me to change. c: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d45541d5b61320da9d7ab31c9e240673/tumblr_pt0ybvDonH1xajvtao1_1280.png[/img]
@PinesAwait here he is!!
I hope you like it but once again, let me know if there's anything you want me to change. c:
tumblr_pt0ybvDonH1xajvtao1_1280.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

Thank you so much! I really love it! If I could have your permission to add this to his toyhouse page what would you like to be credited as?
@Straka

Thank you so much! I really love it! If I could have your permission to add this to his toyhouse page what would you like to be credited as?
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait I'm glad you like it! c: Could you link it over to my art blog (beta-pavonis.tumblr.com)?
@PinesAwait I'm glad you like it! c: Could you link it over to my art blog (beta-pavonis.tumblr.com)?
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@straka

Will do!
@straka

Will do!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@Wolfkai Here he is... I hope you like it, but let me know if there's anything you want me to change ^^ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c1531a18864aedddd708d36534f72f70/tumblr_pt4if9yFEA1xajvtao1_1280.png[/img]
@Wolfkai
Here he is...
I hope you like it, but let me know if there's anything you want me to change ^^
tumblr_pt4if9yFEA1xajvtao1_1280.png
@Straka
Brah he looks awesome! Thank you so much I will be coming back in the future and I hope your graduation was awesome!
@Straka
Brah he looks awesome! Thank you so much I will be coming back in the future and I hope your graduation was awesome!
Yokai.gif
@Dovepawlover Heya, sorry it's been a while! As you probably guessed I wasn't able to get to your commission before I left, but I'm back now and I'll get started ASAP. It might take me another day or two because life be like that sometimes but I wanted to give you an update so you know I'm not just gonna leave ya hanging c:
@Dovepawlover Heya, sorry it's been a while! As you probably guessed I wasn't able to get to your commission before I left, but I'm back now and I'll get started ASAP. It might take me another day or two because life be like that sometimes but I wanted to give you an update so you know I'm not just gonna leave ya hanging c:
@Straka That's what I figured, and it's totally alright! I have no trouble waiting a couple more days for it, either c: Thanks for keeping me updated!
@Straka That's what I figured, and it's totally alright! I have no trouble waiting a couple more days for it, either c: Thanks for keeping me updated!
bYt72YT.png
VyCwcp5.png
j4oNBcQ.png

HiUKwXG.pngVuEA8yw.png
He/they

Seeking art of my characters!
Boop
3ixIOHB.png
Hi, do you do breeding cards or banners?
Hi, do you do breeding cards or banners?
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
[font=book antiqua]@blackflamewolf I haven't made any banners/breeding cards for FR specifically aside from the one below, but [s][b]graphic design is my passion[/b][/s] I can definitely do them in theory! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/5yCxQN8.png[/img]
@blackflamewolf
I haven't made any banners/breeding cards for FR specifically aside from the one below, but graphic design is my passion I can definitely do them in theory! :)

5yCxQN8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9