Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help Astronaut Buy MacnCheese USD [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Floatzel Here you go! I hope you like it. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change :> [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8325083dd56b4d8b5aec1a2722693268/tumblr_psemgzYcfV1xajvtao1_r1_1280.png[/img]
@Floatzel
Here you go! I hope you like it. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change :>
tumblr_psemgzYcfV1xajvtao1_r1_1280.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka AHH she turned out so cute omg ;o; thank you so much!
@Straka AHH she turned out so cute omg ;o; thank you so much!
dBOwGs4.png
@Straka

Hi! You poked me on my art thread and I really love your style.

Would you be willing to do a colored sketch for Haddock? I'd really love a fullbody but if you're just doing headshots thats ok!

Also I can pay in gems, or however many eggs of your choosing!
@Straka

Hi! You poked me on my art thread and I really love your style.

Would you be willing to do a colored sketch for Haddock? I'd really love a fullbody but if you're just doing headshots thats ok!

Also I can pay in gems, or however many eggs of your choosing!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait Hi there! I'm really glad you like my art.
I could definitely do a colored headshot sketch of him for 2 eggs; I'll take any element but I'm specifically looking for light, lightning, plague, fire, or earth if possible.
I could do a colored fullbody as well, but my prices for anything more than headshot sketches aren't discounted. Here's a breakdown of prices copied directly from my art blog:
Quote:
Sketches

Headshot: $5-10+ (another $5-15+ for flat color or shading)
Waistup: $10-15+ (another $5-15+ for flat color or shading)
Fullbody: $15-25+ (another $10-20+ for flat color or shading)
Paintings

Headshot: $30+
Waistup: $50+
Fullbody: $70+
I could do a colored/shaded fullbody sketch of him for about 3kg or ~9 eggs or so (I know my sketch prices are relatively high, but that's because I sort of treat my colored sketches more like rougher paintings than actual sketches if that makes any sense.) If that price is ok with you I'd love to do a fullbody of him :>
@PinesAwait Hi there! I'm really glad you like my art.
I could definitely do a colored headshot sketch of him for 2 eggs; I'll take any element but I'm specifically looking for light, lightning, plague, fire, or earth if possible.
I could do a colored fullbody as well, but my prices for anything more than headshot sketches aren't discounted. Here's a breakdown of prices copied directly from my art blog:
Quote:
Sketches

Headshot: $5-10+ (another $5-15+ for flat color or shading)
Waistup: $10-15+ (another $5-15+ for flat color or shading)
Fullbody: $15-25+ (another $10-20+ for flat color or shading)
Paintings

Headshot: $30+
Waistup: $50+
Fullbody: $70+
I could do a colored/shaded fullbody sketch of him for about 3kg or ~9 eggs or so (I know my sketch prices are relatively high, but that's because I sort of treat my colored sketches more like rougher paintings than actual sketches if that makes any sense.) If that price is ok with you I'd love to do a fullbody of him :>
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@straka

That price is fine with me! I can get you 9 eggs no problem! I'd also be willing to pay extra if you wouldn't mind drawing him with his familiar. It's a saint bernard, her name is Bear. She's one of those somewhat older dogs with the sagging skin that covers her eyes a little bit. Here's kinda what I'm refrencing

Haddocks clothes are also similar to Iver from The Banner Saga minus the side satchel.

I hope that helps!

Would you want payment in advance, half/half, or payment once the commission is done?
@straka

That price is fine with me! I can get you 9 eggs no problem! I'd also be willing to pay extra if you wouldn't mind drawing him with his familiar. It's a saint bernard, her name is Bear. She's one of those somewhat older dogs with the sagging skin that covers her eyes a little bit. Here's kinda what I'm refrencing

Haddocks clothes are also similar to Iver from The Banner Saga minus the side satchel.

I hope that helps!

Would you want payment in advance, half/half, or payment once the commission is done?
@PinesAwait Alright, great! I could definitely draw his familiar, I was actually commissioned to draw a st. bernard only a few days ago (the drawing is at the top of this page) so I should have no problems with that. I usually don't put discounts on multiple characters but since she'll be relatively small compared to him I could probably put her in there for an extra 4 eggs or so if that's alright with you?
I prefer to take payment in an upfront CR, but I don't accept until I send you the finished piece. I finish pieces in the order that the CRs are sent, so there's currently one person ahead of you, but I should be able to start pretty soon if you wanted to send it today c:
@PinesAwait Alright, great! I could definitely draw his familiar, I was actually commissioned to draw a st. bernard only a few days ago (the drawing is at the top of this page) so I should have no problems with that. I usually don't put discounts on multiple characters but since she'll be relatively small compared to him I could probably put her in there for an extra 4 eggs or so if that's alright with you?
I prefer to take payment in an upfront CR, but I don't accept until I send you the finished piece. I finish pieces in the order that the CRs are sent, so there's currently one person ahead of you, but I should be able to start pretty soon if you wanted to send it today c:
@Straka

Would you be ok with me sending them all in a PM?
@Straka

Would you be ok with me sending them all in a PM?
@Straka
I just got a nature egg. Tho I am torn between a picture of a dragon or a humanoid oc. Any preference?
@Straka
I just got a nature egg. Tho I am torn between a picture of a dragon or a humanoid oc. Any preference?
Yokai.gif
@PinesAwait - If you'd prefer to do that, then sure. The reason I prefer the CR method is because most people are more comfortable with still having the eggs in their inventory until I finish while also guaranteeing that I receive the payment but I have no issues with taking them by PM instead if that works better for you. ^^
@PinesAwait - If you'd prefer to do that, then sure. The reason I prefer the CR method is because most people are more comfortable with still having the eggs in their inventory until I finish while also guaranteeing that I receive the payment but I have no issues with taking them by PM instead if that works better for you. ^^
@Wolfkai Hello! For me personally, dragons are more fun to draw, and I charge 2 eggs for human headshots and 1 for dragons (since it takes more time to draw humans... one wrong proportion and the whole thing looks wonky lol) but I'd be willing to draw either c:
@Wolfkai Hello! For me personally, dragons are more fun to draw, and I charge 2 eggs for human headshots and 1 for dragons (since it takes more time to draw humans... one wrong proportion and the whole thing looks wonky lol) but I'd be willing to draw either c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9