Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | serpentarius' Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@DragonDraws

Thanks! Just let me know how much/when you want the gems
@DragonDraws

Thanks! Just let me know how much/when you want the gems
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Kuzcat

It'll be 500g, send anytime you're ready!
@Kuzcat

It'll be 500g, send anytime you're ready!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws

pinglist me please?
@DragonDraws

pinglist me please?
Let our wings fill the sky
@faraway [img]https://i.imgur.com/mLA3hZ2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mLA3hZ2.png[/img] Here you go! Thank you so much for messaging me. Thanks to certain mental stuff going on I often both get unmotivated + forget on big commissions when I get to the linework. But you gave me the juice I needed to push through! The first version is full sized, 2nd is the bio-sized version. lemme know if there's any changes you'd like made!
@faraway

mLA3hZ2.png
mLA3hZ2.png
Here you go! Thank you so much for messaging me. Thanks to certain mental stuff going on I often both get unmotivated + forget on big commissions when I get to the linework. But you gave me the juice I needed to push through!

The first version is full sized, 2nd is the bio-sized version. lemme know if there's any changes you'd like made!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws I love everything! The lineart is great, and I just really like the pose and the colors/lighting effects are just gorgeous. Thank you very much!
@DragonDraws I love everything! The lineart is great, and I just really like the pose and the colors/lighting effects are just gorgeous. Thank you very much!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
Bump
Bump
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws [b]ID[/b]: 206931 [b]Order Type[/b]: Sketch Colored Fullbody [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Fehnriss [b]Dragon ID[/b]: 46457350 [b]Dragon Image[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46457350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464574/46457350_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Personality[/b]: He doesn't talk. No one knows why. Is he mute? Does he not speak? No one knows. His mane might be created by his magic, but people are too scared to come check if it is real or not. Because of his faceted eyes, he always looks a bit unfocused. But he's always watching, always observing. “No one knows why he’s here or what the strange markings on his scales mean. Every morning he meticulously paints them on, only to wash them off again at night. He’s a Spiral, and like all half-blooded Lyren has the ability to transform some part of themselves, but no one has ever seen this in action. Unless… his mane is real? And the pendant, most intriguing. He is never seen without it…” “Oh. And he doesn’t speak.” [b]Payment Method[/b]: treasure /items? I've got 2 Pinstripes I can offer as partial? [b]Notes[/b]: Nope!
@DragonDraws
ID: 206931
Order Type: Sketch Colored Fullbody
Dragon Name: Fehnriss
Dragon ID: 46457350
Dragon Image:

46457350_350.png

Dragon Personality:
He doesn't talk. No one knows why. Is he mute? Does he not speak? No one knows. His mane might be created by his magic, but people are too scared to come check if it is real or not. Because of his faceted eyes, he always looks a bit unfocused. But he's always watching, always observing.

“No one knows why he’s here or what the strange markings on his scales mean. Every morning he meticulously paints them on, only to wash them off again at night. He’s a Spiral, and like all half-blooded Lyren has the ability to transform some part of themselves, but no one has ever seen this in action. Unless… his mane is real? And the pendant, most intriguing. He is never seen without it…”

“Oh. And he doesn’t speak.”
Payment Method: treasure /items? I've got 2 Pinstripes I can offer as partial?
Notes: Nope!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya

Oooo very interesting! Yes, I can do him!

EDIT: oops! And yes, 2 pins as partial is fine by me!
@Clya

Oooo very interesting! Yes, I can do him!

EDIT: oops! And yes, 2 pins as partial is fine by me!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws
When do I send payment?
@DragonDraws
When do I send payment?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya

After I send you the first sketch is probably the best time!
@Clya

After I send you the first sketch is probably the best time!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17