Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Irony'sartatelie [Closed-read last post!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ShadowWyvern15 can i pay you after i receive all my orders?
@ShadowWyvern15 can i pay you after i receive all my orders?
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Yes
Yes
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Okay I'm finally getting back here,feels like I've been gone for a whole eternity while it's probably been just a few days.

Anyways,@zemo do you want a background behind these two like an illustration,just a plain flat color or transparent? Also this may sound like a dumb question to ask-it's nearly 1AM in my country so I'm bit stupidly nitpicky and kinda on autopilot-do you want me to draw them together or separate? Eighter way,how do you want them to be posed?
Okay I'm finally getting back here,feels like I've been gone for a whole eternity while it's probably been just a few days.

Anyways,@zemo do you want a background behind these two like an illustration,just a plain flat color or transparent? Also this may sound like a dumb question to ask-it's nearly 1AM in my country so I'm bit stupidly nitpicky and kinda on autopilot-do you want me to draw them together or separate? Eighter way,how do you want them to be posed?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15 hello! I'd love to be added to pinglist or slots queue or however you have it :) I'd love to order some side banner and/or stylistic fullbodies if you do those for human characters...
@shadowwyvern15 hello! I'd love to be added to pinglist or slots queue or however you have it :) I'd love to order some side banner and/or stylistic fullbodies if you do those for human characters...
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi Sure thing pal! Will toss ya on the queue in a sec! And yeah,I draw many things-dragons,humanoid Beastclans,creatures and whatever else you can name.
Tough I wouldn't call myself an expert artist but am willing to try stuff for the sake of improvement.

You might wanna check out the Gijinkas on the price list.
Who are the characters ya want drawn? Do you have reference sheets or something?
@Hikumi Sure thing pal! Will toss ya on the queue in a sec! And yeah,I draw many things-dragons,humanoid Beastclans,creatures and whatever else you can name.
Tough I wouldn't call myself an expert artist but am willing to try stuff for the sake of improvement.

You might wanna check out the Gijinkas on the price list.
Who are the characters ya want drawn? Do you have reference sheets or something?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 thanks! and I actually have refs, they are human and have mostly kinda simple designs except maybe for a couple - I admit I still haven't exactly decided on who's getting art because I have a bunch of characters but my main ones are here if this helps you getting the idea of complexity c:
https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters/folder:358335
https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters/folder:358334
@ShadowWyvern15 thanks! and I actually have refs, they are human and have mostly kinda simple designs except maybe for a couple - I admit I still haven't exactly decided on who's getting art because I have a bunch of characters but my main ones are here if this helps you getting the idea of complexity c:
https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters/folder:358335
https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters/folder:358334
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Alright,seem simple enough.Whoever you choose shouldn't give me much troubles.
Alright,seem simple enough.Whoever you choose shouldn't give me much troubles.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
mmmm kay! I'm trying to make up my mind because I'm rather indecisive heh
I was thinking perhaps a side banner of shinji, a side banner of kiz - both with that cool stained glass-y style? and then 2 single stylized fullbodies of two characters from these: sky - tesh - jack

how much would that be? 1600kT/720g ? @ShadowWyvern15
mmmm kay! I'm trying to make up my mind because I'm rather indecisive heh
I was thinking perhaps a side banner of shinji, a side banner of kiz - both with that cool stained glass-y style? and then 2 single stylized fullbodies of two characters from these: sky - tesh - jack

how much would that be? 1600kT/720g ? @ShadowWyvern15
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@ShadowWyvern15 was the price revised? Because it seems different from what I remember when I ordered.

I prefer them together but could I get a proper quotation before you continue? (so as to not waste your effort)
@ShadowWyvern15 was the price revised? Because it seems different from what I remember when I ordered.

I prefer them together but could I get a proper quotation before you continue? (so as to not waste your effort)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
hey! ur art's p nice o: may i please be added to the pinglist?
hey! ur art's p nice o: may i please be added to the pinglist?
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8