Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Napstabl00k's Ghost Tunes [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@napstabl00k

Would it be alright for me to send a mixed payment? o: 1M treasure and 500g?
@napstabl00k

Would it be alright for me to send a mixed payment? o: 1M treasure and 500g?
@MuseofVoid mixed payment is more than acceptable! according to current conversion, if you paid 1MT, the remaining gem payment would be 560,000 / 950 = 590G (rounded up from 589.4).
@MuseofVoid mixed payment is more than acceptable! according to current conversion, if you paid 1MT, the remaining gem payment would be 560,000 / 950 = 590G (rounded up from 589.4).
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Harana @Metus

hey! just pinging to let you know I opened up slots again :3
@Harana @Metus

hey! just pinging to let you know I opened up slots again :3
@napstabl00k

Can I claim it? I'll fill out the form in a second!
@napstabl00k

Can I claim it? I'll fill out the form in a second!
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder yes, you have claimed! looking forward to your order :3
@Starskynadder yes, you have claimed! looking forward to your order :3
I'd love to claim a slot as well! Def how would you be up for a minute/minnute and a half song? I'm def happy to have 30 seconds as well, but just wanna know whats comfy for you at the moment .u./

Edit: Whoops, shoot just saw that i was too late ;;
I'd love to claim a slot as well! Def how would you be up for a minute/minnute and a half song? I'm def happy to have 30 seconds as well, but just wanna know whats comfy for you at the moment .u./

Edit: Whoops, shoot just saw that i was too late ;;
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@napstabl00k

Username: Starskynadder

Player ID Number: 226206

Subject/Theme/Tone: This is more of a theme song for my OC Mrak ( https://toyhou.se/3707435.mrak ). I'm looking for a more mysterious and sad tune because of his backstory and his personality. If it could also be more ocean-like in tune that would be cool but it's definitely not required.

Length of piece: 1 minute, looped for 2 minutes

Instrument type(s) and amount: Flute, Violin, Piano, and Clarinet; So, four instruments in total.

Price: 748 in gems and the rest in treasure (whatever that might be)

Other Information: N/A
@napstabl00k

Username: Starskynadder

Player ID Number: 226206

Subject/Theme/Tone: This is more of a theme song for my OC Mrak ( https://toyhou.se/3707435.mrak ). I'm looking for a more mysterious and sad tune because of his backstory and his personality. If it could also be more ocean-like in tune that would be cool but it's definitely not required.

Length of piece: 1 minute, looped for 2 minutes

Instrument type(s) and amount: Flute, Violin, Piano, and Clarinet; So, four instruments in total.

Price: 748 in gems and the rest in treasure (whatever that might be)

Other Information: N/A
NaaZR6s.gif
@Metus heya! actually, I was just considering opening one more slot, if you're still interested. I can absolutely do a minute and a half!
@Metus heya! actually, I was just considering opening one more slot, if you're still interested. I can absolutely do a minute and a half!
@Starskynadder order confirmed! if you're paying 748G, the rest would be 69,400T. I should have your piece done by the end of July!
@Starskynadder order confirmed! if you're paying 748G, the rest would be 69,400T. I should have your piece done by the end of July!
@napstabl00k

oo awesome! :D i'll come back with my order information when i get home tonight, thank you so much!
@napstabl00k

oo awesome! :D i'll come back with my order information when i get home tonight, thank you so much!
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16