Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Napstabl00k's Ghost Tunes [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
up
up
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
up
up
up
up
@Harana @Metus @MuseofVoid

hey guys, i've opened one fr currency slot as well as two USD slots. also, I will have a foddart shop open in a few weeks during Wind's House Cup!
@Harana @Metus @MuseofVoid

hey guys, i've opened one fr currency slot as well as two USD slots. also, I will have a foddart shop open in a few weeks during Wind's House Cup!
I’d love a FR currency slot!
Username: macaroni33
Player ID Number: 433972
Subject/Theme/Tone: I would like something calm and dreamy, kind of like the first 30 seconds or so of your first example for the wind general! The ambiance is a green/golden kind of forest at dusk, when there’s fireflies in the trees and the air is chilly. I want something that sounds foresty but I don’t want a lot of ambient noises, one or two in the beginning is fine. (Ex wind, water, a bird) the atmosphere is calm/relaxed and happy. I think the closest examples of what I’m looking for are the soundtracks for the lord of the rings movies, like “concerning hobbits” as an example
Length of piece: 1 minute, could you loop it as well?
Instrument type(s) and amount: no bass or drums pls, I’m thinking a symphony kind of sound. If you find an instrument that works pretty well with whatever else you pick I’ll pay the extra 80kt for it!
Price: 700 gems
Other Information: is there any way you could have the final sound file easily converted into sheet music? If not that’s ok, I can try to do it on my own, I’d just like a visual thing to follow

thanks for doing these! sorry if this is a little complicated, anything you make will be great :-)
I’d love a FR currency slot!
Username: macaroni33
Player ID Number: 433972
Subject/Theme/Tone: I would like something calm and dreamy, kind of like the first 30 seconds or so of your first example for the wind general! The ambiance is a green/golden kind of forest at dusk, when there’s fireflies in the trees and the air is chilly. I want something that sounds foresty but I don’t want a lot of ambient noises, one or two in the beginning is fine. (Ex wind, water, a bird) the atmosphere is calm/relaxed and happy. I think the closest examples of what I’m looking for are the soundtracks for the lord of the rings movies, like “concerning hobbits” as an example
Length of piece: 1 minute, could you loop it as well?
Instrument type(s) and amount: no bass or drums pls, I’m thinking a symphony kind of sound. If you find an instrument that works pretty well with whatever else you pick I’ll pay the extra 80kt for it!
Price: 700 gems
Other Information: is there any way you could have the final sound file easily converted into sheet music? If not that’s ok, I can try to do it on my own, I’d just like a visual thing to follow

thanks for doing these! sorry if this is a little complicated, anything you make will be great :-)
Lore store :)
Oh, the slot closed :(
Oh, the slot closed :(
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon thanks for your interest! would you like to be on the slot pinglist the next time a currency slot opens?
@StarsAndMoon thanks for your interest! would you like to be on the slot pinglist the next time a currency slot opens?
@macaroni33 order confirmed! i can get started once the payment is in. if i end up using an extra instrument i will let you know, though i think three instruments should be enough!
@macaroni33 order confirmed! i can get started once the payment is in. if i end up using an extra instrument i will let you know, though i think three instruments should be enough!
@napstabl00k Sure!
@napstabl00k Sure!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@napstabl00k
I'm interested in a USD slot, but I'd like to talk more depth about the character it would be for and discuss what instruments are possible. This character means a lot to me and I feel like the more information you're given the better the outcome could be.
Is it alright if I PM you?
@napstabl00k
I'm interested in a USD slot, but I'd like to talk more depth about the character it would be for and discuss what instruments are possible. This character means a lot to me and I feel like the more information you're given the better the outcome could be.
Is it alright if I PM you?
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16