Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Flame's artshop ~ CHEAP SKETCHES! FULL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
yaaasss i loveee your coloring so much! I will deffo be back with another order soon! this time i'll grind out enough for a dancing partner for locke haha!
yaaasss i loveee your coloring so much! I will deffo be back with another order soon! this time i'll grind out enough for a dancing partner for locke haha!
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

Awh I'm happy ^^ I wanna see potential dance partner >>
@YetDarker

Awh I'm happy ^^ I wanna see potential dance partner >>
Artboard-1.png
i mean yeah of.c. give me all the reason to show off my ocs lol!
it'd either be Shady my undead dog (my muse), Khem (2) my off the hinge scientist, Thorn my chinse dragtaur prince(ss), or Anon one of Khem's successful experiments (And high-key based off underfell papyrus lol)
Or even Rannarc (2), tho he's like...12.

Locke would totally dance with some of my girls if they weren't...so broody lol!

One of the main struggles besides getting more mon is...narrowing down that list x'D
i mean yeah of.c. give me all the reason to show off my ocs lol!
it'd either be Shady my undead dog (my muse), Khem (2) my off the hinge scientist, Thorn my chinse dragtaur prince(ss), or Anon one of Khem's successful experiments (And high-key based off underfell papyrus lol)
Or even Rannarc (2), tho he's like...12.

Locke would totally dance with some of my girls if they weren't...so broody lol!

One of the main struggles besides getting more mon is...narrowing down that list x'D
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarkr

hooooo damn I love all your ocs wups I love the paps and dings one!! Omg YOU LIKE UNDERTALE NANI

k imma just download the pics so I can stare at them xD

YOU BETTER PING ME WHEN YOU WANT MORE COS IMMA DRAWEMMM
@YetDarkr

hooooo damn I love all your ocs wups I love the paps and dings one!! Omg YOU LIKE UNDERTALE NANI

k imma just download the pics so I can stare at them xD

YOU BETTER PING ME WHEN YOU WANT MORE COS IMMA DRAWEMMM
Artboard-1.png
HAHAHA! I'm glad you do amg! I have so many ocs tbh.
heck I might have her dance with myself even (but boy does my sona have a lot going on tho)
YESSS i love undertale O: I have another UN oc: Aden! (2)(she's based on frisk) The three of them are all part of my own private AU 'u' and I looove them dearly.

LOL

O: Already working on getting more treasure! already got 300k back lol
HAHAHA! I'm glad you do amg! I have so many ocs tbh.
heck I might have her dance with myself even (but boy does my sona have a lot going on tho)
YESSS i love undertale O: I have another UN oc: Aden! (2)(she's based on frisk) The three of them are all part of my own private AU 'u' and I looove them dearly.

LOL

O: Already working on getting more treasure! already got 300k back lol
JZfZaEI.png
If these are still open I'd like to order one!!

Art type: knee-up sketch
Species: human
Character: https://refsheet.net/vimai/spencer-cochet
Personality info: She's a model and a compulsive liar. She does care deeply for her friends though, and she's really nice- if a bit savage. As for a pose, she's a model so maybe play off of that? Do whatever you want to be honest
Payment form: treasure
Additional notes: She doesn't have a set outfit, so feel free to draw her is whatever you want! I'm fine with any outfits!
Comments/concerns: n/a
If these are still open I'd like to order one!!

Art type: knee-up sketch
Species: human
Character: https://refsheet.net/vimai/spencer-cochet
Personality info: She's a model and a compulsive liar. She does care deeply for her friends though, and she's really nice- if a bit savage. As for a pose, she's a model so maybe play off of that? Do whatever you want to be honest
Payment form: treasure
Additional notes: She doesn't have a set outfit, so feel free to draw her is whatever you want! I'm fine with any outfits!
Comments/concerns: n/a
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@Fanartsy Finished! Hope you like how she turned out! I love her wool design, it's so fluffy!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/0GMZpcv/download-20190503-210707.png[/img]
@Fanartsy

Finished! Hope you like how she turned out! I love her wool design, it's so fluffy!!

download-20190503-210707.png
Artboard-1.png
@vimai

Sure! I like her personality ^^ and will come up with a fitting pose :D and that will be 200kt!
@vimai

Sure! I like her personality ^^ and will come up with a fitting pose :D and that will be 200kt!
Artboard-1.png
Aww~ she looks absolutely adorable!! Thank you so much!
Aww~ she looks absolutely adorable!! Thank you so much!
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
Art type: Painted headshot
Species: I dont know
Character: https://toyhou.se/4031902.-/gallery
Personality info: Something like a god among men. Proud, considers herself superior to others, can easily pass the death sentence
Payment form: Gem
Additional notes:
Comments/concerns: You can draw it in any mood. Just not something very sweet.
Art type: Painted headshot
Species: I dont know
Character: https://toyhou.se/4031902.-/gallery
Personality info: Something like a god among men. Proud, considers herself superior to others, can easily pass the death sentence
Payment form: Gem
Additional notes:
Comments/concerns: You can draw it in any mood. Just not something very sweet.
2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14