Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Flame's artshop ~ CHEAP SKETCHES! FULL
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Ashkaa

Heyo! So I've been drawing a ref sheet kind of thing for a number of variations your character can have, different horn kinds, ears, hair, and I realized that there is a lot more detailed stuff I'd like to do for your character, so would you be interested in adding some more to the payment and I can show you the options I've created for you character, so you can cherry pick what you like? ^^

(If not, that's alright too, I'll just send you a final drawing of the tiefling!
@Ashkaa

Heyo! So I've been drawing a ref sheet kind of thing for a number of variations your character can have, different horn kinds, ears, hair, and I realized that there is a lot more detailed stuff I'd like to do for your character, so would you be interested in adding some more to the payment and I can show you the options I've created for you character, so you can cherry pick what you like? ^^

(If not, that's alright too, I'll just send you a final drawing of the tiefling!
Artboard-1.png
@AfterTheWinter

Cool cool! That will be 525g and I'll get started on it! (Would you like better shaded hair? owo)
@AfterTheWinter

Cool cool! That will be 525g and I'll get started on it! (Would you like better shaded hair? owo)
Artboard-1.png
Sure, how much should I send you?
Sure, how much should I send you?
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Ashkaa

I was looking at 650g since it's designing a character, also, since I got you here, do you want straight or curled hair, long or short, and ponytail or not? Also, long elf ears or regular tiefling?
@Ashkaa

I was looking at 650g since it's designing a character, also, since I got you here, do you want straight or curled hair, long or short, and ponytail or not? Also, long elf ears or regular tiefling?
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

I think it can be done)
I sent you cr
@GlitchingFlame

I think it can be done)
I sent you cr
2.png
@Indie Finished your beautiful bab! Hope you like it ^^ (also added some back ground pattern cos she is too pretty <3) [img]https://i.ibb.co/2cXt7rR/download-20190507-002741.png[/img]
@Indie

Finished your beautiful bab! Hope you like it ^^ (also added some back ground pattern cos she is too pretty <3)

download-20190507-002741.png
Artboard-1.png
Hey there I'm gonna freaking scream! She's adorable thank you so much T_T do you have a toyhouse I can credit? Or anything at all? :o
Hey there I'm gonna freaking scream! She's adorable thank you so much T_T do you have a toyhouse I can credit? Or anything at all? :o
@Indie

Awh thanks so much!! I'm glad you like it ^^

I have a toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/GlitchingFlame

Or you can just link to my fr userpage!
@Indie

Awh thanks so much!! I'm glad you like it ^^

I have a toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/GlitchingFlame

Or you can just link to my fr userpage!
Artboard-1.png
Ouu!
Art type: Painted, bust!
Character: Baxter The Golden Lab
Personality: playful, energetic, loving, a little dim-witted, curious, sweet, and enthusiastic!
Payment form: treasure
Additional notes: P l e a s e include his bandana!! That's his trademark!
Comments/concerns: His proportions seem to shift a lot, so just, please make sure his head size makes sense with his body size!!
Ouu!
Art type: Painted, bust!
Character: Baxter The Golden Lab
Personality: playful, energetic, loving, a little dim-witted, curious, sweet, and enthusiastic!
Payment form: treasure
Additional notes: P l e a s e include his bandana!! That's his trademark!
Comments/concerns: His proportions seem to shift a lot, so just, please make sure his head size makes sense with his body size!!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@BlueBone

Sure! Also, just to clarify, is he more of a greenish yellow, or supposed to be orangy/golden yellow?

You can send a cr of 450kt!
@BlueBone

Sure! Also, just to clarify, is he more of a greenish yellow, or supposed to be orangy/golden yellow?

You can send a cr of 450kt!
Artboard-1.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14