Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OVER]Scrimshaw Scrawls: May 5-11
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Theine Here you go! If there's any changes you'd like, please let me know. [img]https://imgur.com/7NgFufx.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/0K2FE2Z.jpg][b]High Resolution[/b][/url]
@Theine
Here you go! If there's any changes you'd like, please let me know.
7NgFufx.png

High Resolution
@Valthan Thank you so much, he looks amazing! I don't see anything that needs to be changed! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@Valthan

Thank you so much, he looks amazing! I don't see anything that needs to be changed!
8pynFqQ.png
@InfectedWolf

OOOHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S MY SWEET HANDSOME BOY... AAA TYSM!! :'OO
@InfectedWolf

OOOHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S MY SWEET HANDSOME BOY... AAA TYSM!! :'OO
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@Theine
Glad to hear it! And you're welcome c:
@Theine
Glad to hear it! And you're welcome c:
@Tune

It is adorable! Thank you. :)
@Tune

It is adorable! Thank you. :)
7mXHQ6J.png
@Bunlux No problem! I’m happy you like it~ :)

@CrazyCake I’d say roughly around 390kt or 390g? I was told each fodder is about 1.3kt, so multiplying by how much levels your order is (300 I believe!) would be 390,000?
@Bunlux No problem! I’m happy you like it~ :)

@CrazyCake I’d say roughly around 390kt or 390g? I was told each fodder is about 1.3kt, so multiplying by how much levels your order is (300 I believe!) would be 390,000?
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@Valthan I assumed you had been busy specially since you noted that on your post so no prob! if you are still up to do it for dragon levels I still have some un-exalted but leveled dragons so I would still be interested if so!
@Valthan I assumed you had been busy specially since you noted that on your post so no prob! if you are still up to do it for dragon levels I still have some un-exalted but leveled dragons so I would still be interested if so!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Alright! I'll work on your commission then! You can send the dragons to me since recievers are probably done now. Thank you for understanding!
@Hikumi
Alright! I'll work on your commission then! You can send the dragons to me since recievers are probably done now. Thank you for understanding!
[center]@Kelpoyo Here's your finished adopt, I hope you like it! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/IMWWAtT.png[/img] (PS: let me know if you'd like a version with just the skin - or the skin, frog and petals - since not much of it is visible under the apparel) (PPS: the rain frog turned out adorable! [emoji=familiar heart size=1])[/center]
@Kelpoyo

Here's your finished adopt, I hope you like it! :D

IMWWAtT.png

(PS: let me know if you'd like a version with just the skin - or the skin, frog and petals - since not much of it is visible under the apparel)
(PPS: the rain frog turned out adorable! )
8pynFqQ.png
@Mima
Hi. Just checking on Character Abstract writing progress.
@Mima
Hi. Just checking on Character Abstract writing progress.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28