Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hi im jin and i write lore - closed
1 2 3 4
@TheDungeonMaster

Thank you! I'll get started ASAP. c:
@TheDungeonMaster

Thank you! I'll get started ASAP. c:
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
*slams hands down on table* I need more lorE [center][b]Dragon:[/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58290810] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582909/58290810_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Word Count Range:[/b] at least 450 [b]Info about your dragon:[/b] Okay so his name is Winnapeak but I misspelt it oops on my part now I gotta wait for a renaming scroll. Okay so I hatched him, a fire dragon, at the same time I hatched his twin, an Ice dragon. They were in the same nest idk come up with something but him and the girl are linked by souls. not like sexually or anything theyre like siblings. he is calm and collected, unlike a fire dragon, while she is a wild ride who is going to set someone on fire somehow even though she can't breathe fire. He likes the snow and the calm [b]Ideas for the story:[/b] so its a backstory of him and Boreas and how they soul twins who go on adventures and stuff and fight monsters together. Also there's humans in my lore world so maybe add something ab that also humans are bad evil dragon hunters yknow the usual. [b]What type of story do you want to be written?:[/b] go hog, mix of backstory and story I have so much money I want you to write a bunch this is Boreas [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58290916] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582910/58290916_350.png[/img] [/url] keep in mind im gonna change her into a wildclaw when I get a scroll. She was named after the greek god of winter by um their parents maybe, or maybe they are adopted idk what you come up with. The thing is she is the opposite of a normal ice dragon as she is wild and crazy. She isn't the angry kind of crazy, she just has a lot of energy and sometimes she is angry. she loves her brother in a platonic way and protects him all the time from humans and beastclan. She has a soul for adventure and forces him to join her as she explores old human temples and buildings Please make this one story, not two separate stories as these two are never apart unless forced. I will be duplicating the story for their bios
*slams hands down on table* I need more lorE
Dragon:
58290810_350.png

Word Count Range: at least 450
Info about your dragon:
Okay so his name is Winnapeak but I misspelt it oops on my part now I gotta wait for a renaming scroll. Okay so I hatched him, a fire dragon, at the same time I hatched his twin, an Ice dragon. They were in the same nest idk come up with something but him and the girl are linked by souls. not like sexually or anything theyre like siblings. he is calm and collected, unlike a fire dragon, while she is a wild ride who is going to set someone on fire somehow even though she can't breathe fire. He likes the snow and the calm
Ideas for the story:
so its a backstory of him and Boreas and how they soul twins who go on adventures and stuff and fight monsters together. Also there's humans in my lore world so maybe add something ab that also humans are bad evil dragon hunters yknow the usual.
What type of story do you want to be written?:
go hog, mix of backstory and story I have so much money I want you to write a bunch

this is Boreas

58290916_350.png

keep in mind im gonna change her into a wildclaw when I get a scroll. She was named after the greek god of winter by um their parents maybe, or maybe they are adopted idk what you come up with. The thing is she is the opposite of a normal ice dragon as she is wild and crazy. She isn't the angry kind of crazy, she just has a lot of energy and sometimes she is angry. she loves her brother in a platonic way and protects him all the time from humans and beastclan. She has a soul for adventure and forces him to join her as she explores old human temples and buildings

Please make this one story, not two separate stories as these two are never apart unless forced. I will be duplicating the story for their bios
KuKHYpT.png
@TheDungeonMaster

Aye-aye! I'll get started ASAP! :D
@TheDungeonMaster

Aye-aye! I'll get started ASAP! :D
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
hey I feel like I ordered lore from ya
hey I feel like I ordered lore from ya
KuKHYpT.png
@TheDungeonMaster

OH GOD, IM SO SORRY! i have to be honest, it ended up completely slipping my mind. ive been falling a bit behind on my schoolwork, so ive been trying to keep myself on schedule and english especially has been taking a lot of my writing passion out of me, and ive got an exam right around the corner (tomorrow??? the day after??? i actually don't know i have to hear back from someone to find out and they havent responded yet) i should really close my shop to reflect this, but i am big stupid. i shall do that now

im about to go to bed, so i'll try to work on it tomorrow if i dont end up doing the exam, but i hope it's okay that i might check in on you a lot during it. i feel like ive been drained to the point where i dont feel good about my writing, but it might just be my paranoia. D:

i understand if you'd like to cancel your order though, i'm really really sorry D:
@TheDungeonMaster

OH GOD, IM SO SORRY! i have to be honest, it ended up completely slipping my mind. ive been falling a bit behind on my schoolwork, so ive been trying to keep myself on schedule and english especially has been taking a lot of my writing passion out of me, and ive got an exam right around the corner (tomorrow??? the day after??? i actually don't know i have to hear back from someone to find out and they havent responded yet) i should really close my shop to reflect this, but i am big stupid. i shall do that now

im about to go to bed, so i'll try to work on it tomorrow if i dont end up doing the exam, but i hope it's okay that i might check in on you a lot during it. i feel like ive been drained to the point where i dont feel good about my writing, but it might just be my paranoia. D:

i understand if you'd like to cancel your order though, i'm really really sorry D:
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga dood don't even work on it at all bb. I do NOT want you working on it when you feel drained because that just digs a deeper hole and I know how that feels bb

dont worry bout it, I want you to do well on your exam and if you dont im gonna love and appreciate you anyways because you are worth it and I would not have ordered from you if I wasn't willing to enjoy the ride :)

Id like to keep my order, but you cannot work on it until you feel inspired >:)
@Jinoga dood don't even work on it at all bb. I do NOT want you working on it when you feel drained because that just digs a deeper hole and I know how that feels bb

dont worry bout it, I want you to do well on your exam and if you dont im gonna love and appreciate you anyways because you are worth it and I would not have ordered from you if I wasn't willing to enjoy the ride :)

Id like to keep my order, but you cannot work on it until you feel inspired >:)
KuKHYpT.png
@TheDungeonMaster

Aaaa, thank you ;w; My exam got pushed back until Monday, so I'm going to do some warm-ups and try my hand at it tonight. <333
@TheDungeonMaster

Aaaa, thank you ;w; My exam got pushed back until Monday, so I'm going to do some warm-ups and try my hand at it tonight. <333
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
1 2 3 4