Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hi im jin and i write lore - closed
1 2 3 4
[center][b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53312651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533127/53312651_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Word Count Range:[/b] 300 [b]Info about your dragon:[/b] Luna is a perma baby who looks extremely clueless but she is the smartest dragon in her clan [b]Ideas for the story:[/b] She wanted to live forever so she created a new potion which made her immortal, it did work but there was a side effect, she looked like a newly hatched hatchling. And now no dragon would believe her or take her seriously [b]What type of story do you want to be written?:[/b] a story with dialogue pls [b]Are you requesting an add-on to lore already written?:[/b] no, Luna has no other lore That's 90kt/g right? Thank you! [/center]
Dragon:

53312651_350.png

Word Count Range:
Info about your dragon:
Luna is a perma baby who looks extremely clueless but she is the smartest dragon in her clan
Ideas for the story:
She wanted to live forever so she created a new potion which made her immortal, it did work but there was a side effect, she looked like a newly hatched hatchling. And now no dragon would believe her or take her seriously
What type of story do you want to be written?:
a story with dialogue pls
Are you requesting an add-on to lore already written?:
no, Luna has no other lore

That's 90kt/g right?

Thank you!

CyanMoo
⊱ ━━━━.⋅piVWE.gif⋅.━━━━ ⊰
Was Caat
Was flowerpower12345

2790840.png2785646.png2788843.png2791821.png
@flowerpower12345

I'll get started right away! Do you have anything else I should take into account when I write the story, like what her personality is like and any relationships/connections she has to anyone else in her clan, if at all? Or would you like me to take that into my own hands? And yes, that price is correct!
@flowerpower12345

I'll get started right away! Do you have anything else I should take into account when I write the story, like what her personality is like and any relationships/connections she has to anyone else in her clan, if at all? Or would you like me to take that into my own hands? And yes, that price is correct!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga
All of Luna's family and friends are dead now, she outlived them and the other dragons who encounter her treat her like a hatchling.

I'll send the payment by one way CR

Thanks!
@Jinoga
All of Luna's family and friends are dead now, she outlived them and the other dragons who encounter her treat her like a hatchling.

I'll send the payment by one way CR

Thanks!
CyanMoo
⊱ ━━━━.⋅piVWE.gif⋅.━━━━ ⊰
Was Caat
Was flowerpower12345

2790840.png2785646.png2788843.png2791821.png
[center][b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51175505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511756/51175505_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Word Count Range:[/b] Around 200 [b]Info about your dragon:[/b] Professor of ritualism, green thumb, also likes carving. Mate is Amaranth (a quiet dragon who likes plants) [b]Ideas for the story:[/b] (just write N/A if you'd like me to brainstorm ideas!) [b]What type of story do you want to be written?:[/b] Biography. I'm having a real hard time getting a feel for her personality besides "sort of an odd dragon that likes to carve bones" [b]Are you requesting an add-on to lore already written?:[/b] I've written a bit about her in various places, on her bio (from the point of view of the librarians) and also this tidbit: [left][indent]"PraiseLeaf is good at her craft, but in council meetings finds it difficult to communicate ideas with dragons from other schools of thought. She tends to be a bit of a wild card when voting and always tends to bring up issues that no one else has thought of. Some think she is a little odd, but all will agree that she is the best fit for the position." [/indent][/left]
Dragon:

51175505_350.png

Word Count Range:
Around 200
Info about your dragon:
Professor of ritualism, green thumb, also likes carving. Mate is Amaranth (a quiet dragon who likes plants)
Ideas for the story:
(just write N/A if you'd like me to brainstorm ideas!)
Biography. I'm having a real hard time getting a feel for her personality besides "sort of an odd dragon that likes to carve bones"
I've written a bit about her in various places, on her bio (from the point of view of the librarians) and also this tidbit:
"PraiseLeaf is good at her craft, but in council meetings finds it difficult to communicate ideas with dragons from other schools of thought. She tends to be a bit of a wild card when voting and always tends to bring up issues that no one else has thought of. Some think she is a little odd, but all will agree that she is the best fit for the position."
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
@flowerpower12345

Alright! I'll keep you updated via PMs. :)

@airemarshal

I'll see what I can do for her! I'll keep you updated via PMs on what I come up with :o
@flowerpower12345

Alright! I'll keep you updated via PMs. :)

@airemarshal

I'll see what I can do for her! I'll keep you updated via PMs on what I come up with :o
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
Hi @Jinoga,

Are you open, and can I still send a dragon desperate for some lore?
Hi @Jinoga,

Are you open, and can I still send a dragon desperate for some lore?
W3p0sjd.gif
@VienneseWaltz

Yes! Please use the form on the front page of the thread and I'll get to writing it ASAP! :o
@VienneseWaltz

Yes! Please use the form on the front page of the thread and I'll get to writing it ASAP! :o
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[center][b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53340597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533406/53340597_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Word Count Range:[/b] 400 [b]Info about your dragon:[/b] The way I see him; Water and his partner Eito are one with nature, living in the calm waters of the Gladeveins. They are excellent fishermen, since they look like stones underwater. They lie down on their tummies and wait patiently till the fish approaches them. This way they provide for all the fish for the clan. Water is very friendly, gentle, calm and a great teacher to all his children, who will provide for fish in their own future clan. [b]Ideas for the story:[/b] (just write N/A if you'd like me to brainstorm ideas!) it would be cool to incorporate his partner Eito and (interaction with) his (future) children in his bio. [b]What type of story do you want to be written?:[/b] A biography please! Maybe with his own quote, since he is teaching his children about fishing (food, trust and patience are important!), since he wants to spread his wisdom, always. :') something like: “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” or; Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is. or; First we eat, then we do everything else. '' something like that ;) [b]Are you requesting an add-on to lore already written?:[/b] no :) I hope all of this makes sense ;p How much is it? 80g right?
Dragon:

53340597_350.png

Word Count Range:
Info about your dragon:
The way I see him; Water and his partner Eito are one with nature, living in the calm waters of the Gladeveins. They are excellent fishermen, since they look like stones underwater. They lie down on their tummies and wait patiently till the fish approaches them. This way they provide for all the fish for the clan.

Water is very friendly, gentle, calm and a great teacher to all his children, who will provide for fish in their own future clan.
Ideas for the story:
(just write N/A if you'd like me to brainstorm ideas!)
it would be cool to incorporate his partner Eito and (interaction with) his (future) children in his bio.
A biography please! Maybe with his own quote, since he is teaching his children about fishing (food, trust and patience are important!), since he wants to spread his wisdom, always. :') something like: “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” or; Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is. or; First we eat, then we do everything else. '' something like that ;)
no :)

I hope all of this makes sense ;p
How much is it? 80g right?
W3p0sjd.gif
@VienneseWaltz

Sounds good! And yes, it'll be 80g give or take. I'll keep you updated via PMs, and will start working on it soon!
@VienneseWaltz

Sounds good! And yes, it'll be 80g give or take. I'll keep you updated via PMs, and will start working on it soon!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[center][b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56995784] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569958/56995784_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Word Count Range:[/b] Go hog idc [b]Info about your dragon:[/b] daring, foolish, generous He is a blank slate for you to explore [b]Ideas for the story:[/b] N/A [b]What type of story do you want to be written?:[/b] Bio [b]Are you requesting an add-on to lore already written?:[/b] No[/center]
Dragon:

56995784_350.png

Word Count Range:
Go hog idc
Info about your dragon:
daring, foolish, generous
He is a blank slate for you to explore
Ideas for the story:
N/A
Bio