Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kell's art corner [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Vovina here you go! ty for commissioning me! [br] [quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/OgD50jr.png[/img][/quote]
@Vovina
here you go! ty for commissioning me!

Quote:
OgD50jr.png
kell | art shop
@corviida Oohh my gosh I am speechless, this is gorgeous! The pose with the crossed arms, the smile, the attention to the individual little pieces of hair! Thank you so much for drawing him, he looks absolutely beautiful in your style! I love everything about how this turned out, and your coloring is so soft and has this amazing glow to it, the way you've got those lighter spots around the edge where it's almost like there's the most delicate touch of sun! He looks so smug and graceful and poised and you captured him perfectly!

Would it be alright with you if I resize the picture and put it in the bio of my FR fandragon I have for this character? I'd credit of course and link back here to your shop and your userpage if it's okay!

Thank you so much again! <3
@corviida Oohh my gosh I am speechless, this is gorgeous! The pose with the crossed arms, the smile, the attention to the individual little pieces of hair! Thank you so much for drawing him, he looks absolutely beautiful in your style! I love everything about how this turned out, and your coloring is so soft and has this amazing glow to it, the way you've got those lighter spots around the edge where it's almost like there's the most delicate touch of sun! He looks so smug and graceful and poised and you captured him perfectly!

Would it be alright with you if I resize the picture and put it in the bio of my FR fandragon I have for this character? I'd credit of course and link back here to your shop and your userpage if it's okay!

Thank you so much again! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
AH thank you so much!! i'm so glad you like him, he was really fun to draw!
and yes ofc, go ahead! that's fine by me /v\
@Vovina
AH thank you so much!! i'm so glad you like him, he was really fun to draw!
and yes ofc, go ahead! that's fine by me /v\
kell | art shop
@corviida i love....... omg thank u so much you drew him perfectly!!
@corviida i love....... omg thank u so much you drew him perfectly!!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6