Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kell's art corner [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Vovina
the last slot is yours!

@Enki
i'm fine with drawing your first pair! and yep, 3000g is correct, go ahead and send it over whenever you're ready nvn
@Vovina
the last slot is yours!

@Enki
i'm fine with drawing your first pair! and yep, 3000g is correct, go ahead and send it over whenever you're ready nvn
kell | art shop
@corviida Thank you so much! I've actually got two characters I'm interested in purchasing art of at the moment, so I figured you could pick which one you'd rather do, if that's okay? (I don't have a preference but if you need me to decide on which one just let me know!) The first is from a cartoon show and the second is my gijinka design of an existing character, so if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that I understand completely!

Reference:
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Order: colored half-body, please!

Payment: 2000 gems or 1.8 mil treasure

Other: Just a small note that he's got pointed ears, sort of like an elf! It should be visible in the refs but if you would need more pictures of that or anything else please just let me know! Pose/expression would be completely up to you, and please feel free to stylize the design how you see fit.
Personality-wise, he's sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel.

Reference:
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Other: My only request for him please is that he should look very feminine! But other than that, any of the outfits on the first ref picture would be totally fine, as would stylizing the designs. And likewise post/expression would be completely up to you!
This one's pretty much a very sneaky and under-handed villain. Intelligent, proud, elegant, sassy, and always ready to seize upon an opportunity to get the best of his foes. He's also a notorious back-stabber and strategist, sort of cowardly but will fight tooth-and-nail if he's backed into a corner type! He's also got a very determined side to him, never gives up no matter how many time he's knocked down, and is pretty much always scheming about something or plotting behind everyone's backs.
@corviida Thank you so much! I've actually got two characters I'm interested in purchasing art of at the moment, so I figured you could pick which one you'd rather do, if that's okay? (I don't have a preference but if you need me to decide on which one just let me know!) The first is from a cartoon show and the second is my gijinka design of an existing character, so if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that I understand completely!

Reference:
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Other: Just a small note that he's got pointed ears, sort of like an elf! It should be visible in the refs but if you would need more pictures of that or anything else please just let me know! Pose/expression would be completely up to you, and please feel free to stylize the design how you see fit.
Personality-wise, he's sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel.

Reference:
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Other: My only request for him please is that he should look very feminine! But other than that, any of the outfits on the first ref picture would be totally fine, as would stylizing the designs. And likewise post/expression would be completely up to you!
This one's pretty much a very sneaky and under-handed villain. Intelligent, proud, elegant, sassy, and always ready to seize upon an opportunity to get the best of his foes. He's also a notorious back-stabber and strategist, sort of cowardly but will fight tooth-and-nail if he's backed into a corner type! He's also got a very determined side to him, never gives up no matter how many time he's knocked down, and is pretty much always scheming about something or plotting behind everyone's backs.
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
hihi! sorry, but do they have refs that i can look at? there aren't any links :O
@Vovina
hihi! sorry, but do they have refs that i can look at? there aren't any links :O
kell | art shop
@corviida Ohhh my gosh, that was totally my bad, I got excited and didn't link them in when adding the info. I've edited my previous post to include the refs, I'm so sorry about that! It should be fixed now, if you have any trouble viewing the images please let me know!
@corviida Ohhh my gosh, that was totally my bad, I got excited and didn't link them in when adding the info. I've edited my previous post to include the refs, I'm so sorry about that! It should be fixed now, if you have any trouble viewing the images please let me know!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
you're totally fine! i think i'll be good drawing the first character, so if that's okay with you you're clear to send the payment over!
@Vovina
you're totally fine! i think i'll be good drawing the first character, so if that's okay with you you're clear to send the payment over!
kell | art shop
@Enki all done! nvn [br] [quote][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468466309252775936/561025900070567936/enki.png[/img][/quote]
@Enki
all done! nvn

Quote:
enki.png
kell | art shop
@corviida

oh my GOD yesss I love them so much!!! They look amazing, thank you for drawing them!
@corviida

oh my GOD yesss I love them so much!!! They look amazing, thank you for drawing them!
@pooses done! thank you for commissioning me! /v\ [br] [quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/FT4h2t5.png[/img][/quote]
@pooses
done! thank you for commissioning me! /v\

Quote:
FT4h2t5.png
kell | art shop
@birddays this cute bby is all done! thanks for commissioning me! [br] [quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/y9T8seF.png[/img][/quote]
@birddays
this cute bby is all done! thanks for commissioning me!

Quote:
y9T8seF.png
kell | art shop
@corviida THANK U!!! i love it!!! :3
@corviida THANK U!!! i love it!!! :3
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6