Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] ArcanArt March 10 - 16
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Mangusto [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Martini [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47411505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474116/47411505_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 90 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] Can you please make his tongue stiking out a bit? And add a sakura flower crown on his head.
@RubieKanary
ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!
My Name: Mangusto
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Martini
This spell shall be cast upon:
47411505_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 90 lvls
Other specifications: Can you please make his tongue stiking out a bit? And add a sakura flower crown on his head.
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@RubieKanary Hi! I'd love to order some Martini but it seems that all your slot is full. May I please be pinged when slots open up?

(+edit) Also, how many art can I order per slot? :)
@RubieKanary Hi! I'd love to order some Martini but it seems that all your slot is full. May I please be pinged when slots open up?

(+edit) Also, how many art can I order per slot? :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Mangusto

Alright! I got your order! Feel free to send in the levels whenever! ^^

@klee

Oh, those slots are only for the dragon busts. You can totally order a martini right now! Sorry for the confusion!
@Mangusto

Alright! I got your order! Feel free to send in the levels whenever! ^^

@klee

Oh, those slots are only for the dragon busts. You can totally order a martini right now! Sorry for the confusion!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Meyoline
Just letting you know that bad dragon doodles are open this week XD
@Meyoline
Just letting you know that bad dragon doodles are open this week XD
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@RubieKanary I'm sorry, but I have one more question! I'd love to order, but I can't coli till somewhere around next rollover. Is it ok to order first and send the dragons later? ;w; Also I'd still love to know how many art I can order per order (that's sounds weird...sorry bout that).
@RubieKanary I'm sorry, but I have one more question! I'd love to order, but I can't coli till somewhere around next rollover. Is it ok to order first and send the dragons later? ;w; Also I'd still love to know how many art I can order per order (that's sounds weird...sorry bout that).

@Klee
Oh... Um, normally, I wouldn't accept this offer for a placing or conquest push, but since this is a profit push and the goal is to make as much dragon money as possible, you can order first and pay later, but just for this push only.

As for the amount of art you can pre-order, I have some people order 2~3 art at a time as most, so anything more than that, probably not. Hope this answers your question! ^^
@Klee
Oh... Um, normally, I wouldn't accept this offer for a placing or conquest push, but since this is a profit push and the goal is to make as much dragon money as possible, you can order first and pay later, but just for this push only.

As for the amount of art you can pre-order, I have some people order 2~3 art at a time as most, so anything more than that, probably not. Hope this answers your question! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Cyla (What is up, my dude?) [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Liz2331234 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Shaded [b]This spell shall be cast upon: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41478295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414783/41478295_350.png[/img] [/url] He's like a Victorian ring leader of a circus, there's another drawing in his bio that you can sorta reference, but you really have creative freedom with this. [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 200 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] He's related to Tauriel so they probably look alike. (and maybe long braided hair? Like as a small feature?) [i]Can I do this twice? Ima do this twice.[/i] [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Liz2331234 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Shaded [b]This spell shall be cast upon: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41109777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411098/41109777_350.png[/img] [/url] He's also like a Victorian ring leader of a circus, there's another drawing in his bio too that you can reference, but once again you have creative freedom. [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 200 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] He's related to Horus so they look alike. (and maybe long braided hair? Like as a small feature?) Let me know if anything is not okay~ So in total 400 levels(I can prepay if you'd like, but they're all in my Hibernal den, so we'd have to be online at the same time to do it all at once)
@Cyla
(What is up, my dude?)

My Name: Liz2331234
I summon you to cast the following spell: Shaded

41478295_350.png

He's like a Victorian ring leader of a circus, there's another drawing in his bio that you can sorta reference, but you really have creative freedom with this.
The following I place into the circle: 200 lvls
Other specifications: He's related to Tauriel so they probably look alike. (and maybe long braided hair? Like as a small feature?)

Can I do this twice? Ima do this twice.

My Name: Liz2331234
I summon you to cast the following spell: Shaded

41109777_350.png

He's also like a Victorian ring leader of a circus, there's another drawing in his bio too that you can reference, but once again you have creative freedom.
The following I place into the circle: 200 lvls
Other specifications: He's related to Horus so they look alike. (and maybe long braided hair? Like as a small feature?)

Let me know if anything is not okay~ So in total 400 levels(I can prepay if you'd like, but they're all in my Hibernal den, so we'd have to be online at the same time to do it all at once)
QFXpYkj.png
@RubieKanary Oh I wouldn't want to trouble you then! I'll just order every time I have the fodders in hand X) @RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] klee [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Martini [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49849922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498500/49849922_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Soda! She's a soft drink, blue in color (eg. blue lemonade :3). [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 70+a , I'd like to add the ice halo, Winter wind, and Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle. If possible, that would be a total of 100 levels! [b]Other specifications:[/b] I have problem w/ lair space ;w; If you accept PA/CR (please tell me which you prefer!), I'll send the next batch over!
@RubieKanary Oh I wouldn't want to trouble you then! I'll just order every time I have the fodders in hand X)

@RubieKanary

My Name: klee
I summon you to cast the following spell: Martini

Soda! She's a soft drink, blue in color (eg. blue lemonade :3).

The following I place into the circle: 70+a , I'd like to add the ice halo, Winter wind, and Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle. If possible, that would be a total of 100 levels!

Other specifications: I have problem w/ lair space ;w; If you accept PA/CR (please tell me which you prefer!), I'll send the next batch over!

@nennathriel sure, just go ahead and send the payment, I'll get it done asap :D
@nennathriel sure, just go ahead and send the payment, I'll get it done asap :D
aexwQzu.png qoDOYoI.png aOWnmOK.png
@Dunmer
Order confirmed! I'll add you to the slot list and spreadsheet. I'll message you with any questions or concerns. :)
@Dunmer
Order confirmed! I'll add you to the slot list and spreadsheet. I'll message you with any questions or concerns. :)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17