Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Puffin's Art Shop! Sketch page comms!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Friendly Bumpo!
Friendly Bumpo!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@Saturnia @Strukla

Hey guys!

It has been....a MINUTE since we were last here, I must say. I've been meaning to revamp my art shop for ages, though, and I'm really happy to have finally gotten this checked off my list.

Strukla is perhaps familiar with what my more recent commission sheets look like, but several things have changed around, and I do think I've improved quite a bit! I look forward to hearing if anyone has any feedback on the shop/art or questions about it! I am very open to critique!
@Saturnia @Strukla

Hey guys!

It has been....a MINUTE since we were last here, I must say. I've been meaning to revamp my art shop for ages, though, and I'm really happy to have finally gotten this checked off my list.

Strukla is perhaps familiar with what my more recent commission sheets look like, but several things have changed around, and I do think I've improved quite a bit! I look forward to hearing if anyone has any feedback on the shop/art or questions about it! I am very open to critique!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
IT IS I, MYTH, COME TO ORDER MORE OF YOUR ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL, AMAZING, GLORIOUS, ***GORGEOUS*** ART!!! (okay but seriously. I have been waiting since I first saw your adopt shop for you to reopen your commissions. G I V E) preferred method of contact (flight rising, discord, or tumblr username): Discord payment method: PayPal type of piece: Shaded halfbody primary reference (link to dragon page fine): It's my Mothsona! I have all of the references in her bio <3 (I prefer the facial structure of the first two) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72884027][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728841/72884027_350.png[/img][/url] a bit about their personality: Me, but m o t h. Shy, introverted, loving, adores cats and reading and comfy cargo pants. (They have pockets!!) any extras/additional info: I love you <3
IT IS I, MYTH, COME TO ORDER MORE OF YOUR ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL, AMAZING, GLORIOUS, ***GORGEOUS*** ART!!!

(okay but seriously. I have been waiting since I first saw your adopt shop for you to reopen your commissions. G I V E)

preferred method of contact (flight rising, discord, or tumblr username):
Discord
payment method:
PayPal
type of piece:
Shaded halfbody
primary reference (link to dragon page fine):
It's my Mothsona! I have all of the references in her bio <3
(I prefer the facial structure of the first two)
72884027_350.png
a bit about their personality:
Me, but m o t h. Shy, introverted, loving, adores cats and reading and comfy cargo pants. (They have pockets!!)
any extras/additional info:
I love you <3
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer ACCEPTED, OVERJOYED, CANNOT WAIT TO START, THRILLED, I LOVE YOU!! <3 <3
@MythDancer ACCEPTED, OVERJOYED, CANNOT WAIT TO START, THRILLED, I LOVE YOU!! <3 <3

wishlist

adopt shop
hey there! I adopted this little pearl from you a while back and would love to get some art of her from you!!

preferred method of contact: fr is fine!

payment method: USD

type of piece: halfbody flat

primary reference: here!

a bit about their personality: StinkyFeet is proud and cheerful, a bit of a goof if allowed, and overall a pretty pleasant dragon to be around.

any extras/additional info: She's a barmaid in a barbecue/pizza/wings restaurant. As such she's also usually a little ditzy, what with supply to her own stock and all. More info is in her bio!
hey there! I adopted this little pearl from you a while back and would love to get some art of her from you!!

preferred method of contact: fr is fine!

payment method: USD

type of piece: halfbody flat

primary reference: here!

a bit about their personality: StinkyFeet is proud and cheerful, a bit of a goof if allowed, and overall a pretty pleasant dragon to be around.

any extras/additional info: She's a barmaid in a barbecue/pizza/wings restaurant. As such she's also usually a little ditzy, what with supply to her own stock and all. More info is in her bio!
lp5liu.png
@elysifish Oh my goodness I would LOVE to draw for you!! Well done ;) I will send you a PM right away about payment stuff, but would love to hear if you have a pose/theme in mind too! Thanks so much!
@elysifish Oh my goodness I would LOVE to draw for you!! Well done ;) I will send you a PM right away about payment stuff, but would love to hear if you have a pose/theme in mind too! Thanks so much!

wishlist

adopt shop
[center]bump [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
bump

wishlist

adopt shop
Bump!
Bump!

wishlist