Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pop-up shop! [open!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@crowvidae hmm maybe a while! im really feeling like drawing rn so hopefully it lasts lol!
@crowvidae hmm maybe a while! im really feeling like drawing rn so hopefully it lasts lol!
@remnio

Alright! If you still have a slot available tomorrow, I think I would be able to order then! <: if not I guess I will have to wait ahaha
@remnio

Alright! If you still have a slot available tomorrow, I think I would be able to order then! <: if not I guess I will have to wait ahaha
7bfJZaP.png
@remnio hey can I be put on the pinglist or something when you're done w/commissions?
@remnio hey can I be put on the pinglist or something when you're done w/commissions?
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@crowvidae oUOH!!! i love that design..... and oh boy i feel you on the refs im so bad at keeping up with them ;w;

@xxpancakxx sure! do you wanna be pinged for like. chibi or special deals or both?
@crowvidae oUOH!!! i love that design..... and oh boy i feel you on the refs im so bad at keeping up with them ;w;

@xxpancakxx sure! do you wanna be pinged for like. chibi or special deals or both?
@remnio

thank you!! <3

And big mood... I am still tinkering a little with her design but most of it should be pretty solid by now ahaha. I can never decide on colours
@remnio

thank you!! <3

And big mood... I am still tinkering a little with her design but most of it should be pretty solid by now ahaha. I can never decide on colours
7bfJZaP.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12