Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pop-up shop! [open!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8fc474b605f8f7e821f9de780bceb426/tumblr_pqclujsCcT1x9pafxo1_400.gif[/img]
tumblr_pqclujsCcT1x9pafxo1_400.gif
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

Look at my friend's artshop :)

right.png
ksfhkjfsdkjh

@/remnio
bust/waist-up/fullbody: waist up x 1
characters?: florian
what you want, like posing/expressions: kind of nervous but pleasant smile?, maybe holding a teacup idk he's a soft child he deserves some rest
little details/notes: he's a porcelain doll with a crack on his right cheek that reaches to his lips, his clothes are fancy/complex (you can simplify it as much as you need!) and can be a little ragged/patched up if you feel like it
payment method: gems

@/nyapyonnya
bust/waist-up/fullbody: coloured fullbody sketch x 1
what you want, like posing/expressions: sittin' maybe holdin some flowers or a lil mouse
little details/notes: he's a porcelain doll with a crack on his right cheek that reaches to his lips; his skin is very pale with only a touch of pink on his cheeks/nose. his clothes are fancy/complex (you can simplify them as much as you need!) and can be a little ragged/patched up if you feel like it
edit: i belatedly realised i don't have a colour reference but he's blond with dark/cloudy blue eyes
ksfhkjfsdkjh

@/remnio
bust/waist-up/fullbody: waist up x 1
what you want, like posing/expressions: kind of nervous but pleasant smile?, maybe holding a teacup idk he's a soft child he deserves some rest
little details/notes: he's a porcelain doll with a crack on his right cheek that reaches to his lips, his clothes are fancy/complex (you can simplify it as much as you need!) and can be a little ragged/patched up if you feel like it

@/nyapyonnya
bust/waist-up/fullbody: coloured fullbody sketch x 1
what you want, like posing/expressions: sittin' maybe holdin some flowers or a lil mouse
little details/notes: he's a porcelain doll with a crack on his right cheek that reaches to his lips; his skin is very pale with only a touch of pink on his cheeks/nose. his clothes are fancy/complex (you can simplify them as much as you need!) and can be a little ragged/patched up if you feel like it
edit: i belatedly realised i don't have a colour reference but he's blond with dark/cloudy blue eyes
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@NyaPyonNya
HEY!!!! i finished the last character's ref sheet, you down for drawing one more character of mine? lol
bust/waist-up/fullbody: digital lined/colored fullbody
characters?: vincent
what you want, like posing/expressions: something action-y, or evil (if that makes sense lol)
little details/notes: you cant see his whole tail-tip, but its diamond shaped!
payment method: gems, 100g
@NyaPyonNya
HEY!!!! i finished the last character's ref sheet, you down for drawing one more character of mine? lol
bust/waist-up/fullbody: digital lined/colored fullbody
characters?: vincent
what you want, like posing/expressions: something action-y, or evil (if that makes sense lol)
little details/notes: you cant see his whole tail-tip, but its diamond shaped!
payment method: gems, 100g
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
@dandyfrau okay! ill add you to the slots~
(sorry for the double ping fr hurts me sometimes)
@dandyfrau okay! ill add you to the slots~
(sorry for the double ping fr hurts me sometimes)
@remnio - Thank you! No worries about the pings, I feel ya :'^)
CR with payment coming your way!
@remnio - Thank you! No worries about the pings, I feel ya :'^)
CR with payment coming your way!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau @satanbacons
I'll add you both to the slots!
@dandyfrau @satanbacons
I'll add you both to the slots!
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

right.png
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8fc474b605f8f7e821f9de780bceb426/tumblr_pqclujsCcT1x9pafxo1_400.gif[/img]
tumblr_pqclujsCcT1x9pafxo1_400.gif
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

right.png
@NyaPyonNya
bust/waist-up/fullbody: Fullbody lined and colored
characters?: My gal Maggie
what you want, like posing/expressions: could I get her drinking coffee? or like with a coffee mug?
little details/notes: Her left eye is green, the right eye is grey.
Payment method: Does one stack of immaculate tablets work?
@NyaPyonNya
bust/waist-up/fullbody: Fullbody lined and colored
characters?: My gal Maggie
what you want, like posing/expressions: could I get her drinking coffee? or like with a coffee mug?
little details/notes: Her left eye is green, the right eye is grey.
Payment method: Does one stack of immaculate tablets work?
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
@Arbiteur
Yes, that payment works! Please send it by crossroads. Just a heads up though your commission might be finished after the festival is over if that's ok with you. I'll add you to slots.
@Arbiteur
Yes, that payment works! Please send it by crossroads. Just a heads up though your commission might be finished after the festival is over if that's ok with you. I'll add you to slots.
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

right.png
@NyaPyonNya
Yes, that's fine, take your time! I'd rather have a quality comm than a fast one!
I'll send payment!
@NyaPyonNya
Yes, that's fine, take your time! I'd rather have a quality comm than a fast one!
I'll send payment!
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12