Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vim's Art Shop [Gijinka/OC] USD open
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
@vimai [b]Username:[/b] Fellefan [b]Character Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60933743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609338/60933743_350.png[/img][/url] (full human, no gijinka) [b]Type of Commission:[/b] flat colour waist up sketch, I absolutely love your sketch style in those examples! [b]Background:[/b] simple or gradient, or a simple gradient haha. [b]Personality:[/b] cheerful, outgoing and bold. often teasing her friends. [b]Payment Method:[/b] paypal [b]Notes/Specific requests:[/b] I'd like to know what the difference between flat colour and full colour is please! I have a very specific image of what she may look like in human form, so let me elaborate: - she have milkchocolate skin with freckles and hazel eyes. (looking at the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=1&age=0&bodygene=5&body=162&winggene=2&wings=154&tertgene=5&tert=157&element=10&eyetype=2]baby version[/url] to more easily see her eye colour, but with a hint of brown mixed into them) - she have messy, curly green hair that doesn't quite reach her shoulders. - the fillet apparel is only a jade gem on her forehead. - accent flows and swirls in white and greens from her right cheek, down her neck and over her chest right side. colour highlights in her hair too. - she serves tea in a coffee shop or diner for a living, so the tea tray is important. - would it be possible to add her companion ham-ham? it's the apparel hamster but with a long tail like the equipped familiar. doesn't need to be anything complex!
@vimai
Username:
Fellefan
Character Image:
60933743_350.png
(full human, no gijinka)
Type of Commission:
flat colour waist up sketch, I absolutely love your sketch style in those examples!
Background:
simple or gradient, or a simple gradient haha.
Personality:
cheerful, outgoing and bold. often teasing her friends.
Payment Method:
paypal
Notes/Specific requests:
I'd like to know what the difference between flat colour and full colour is please!
I have a very specific image of what she may look like in human form, so let me elaborate:
- she have milkchocolate skin with freckles and hazel eyes. (looking at the baby version to more easily see her eye colour, but with a hint of brown mixed into them)
- she have messy, curly green hair that doesn't quite reach her shoulders.
- the fillet apparel is only a jade gem on her forehead.
- accent flows and swirls in white and greens from her right cheek, down her neck and over her chest right side. colour highlights in her hair too.
- she serves tea in a coffee shop or diner for a living, so the tea tray is important.
- would it be possible to add her companion ham-ham? it's the apparel hamster but with a long tail like the equipped familiar. doesn't need to be anything complex!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Flat colour is just the base colours with a bit of added flair like this

Full colour can be seen in my shop under the full art section!

You’re order is all good! If you’d like to add flat colour or full colour after the explanation just let me know <3!
@Fellefan

Flat colour is just the base colours with a bit of added flair like this

Full colour can be seen in my shop under the full art section!

You’re order is all good! If you’d like to add flat colour or full colour after the explanation just let me know <3!
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@vimai
ah alright, I'll take flat colour then!
@vimai
ah alright, I'll take flat colour then!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Alright, then your total is $7 usd then (dm me your paypal and I’ll invoice you)! I hope it’s okay to add the extra dollar in for the design fee and hamster (sorry I didn't mention it earlier)! Also, if you have any references for how you’d like certain things to be drawn please send them my way!
@Fellefan

Alright, then your total is $7 usd then (dm me your paypal and I’ll invoice you)! I hope it’s okay to add the extra dollar in for the design fee and hamster (sorry I didn't mention it earlier)! Also, if you have any references for how you’d like certain things to be drawn please send them my way!
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@vimai
that is absolutely alright, I'll dm you shortly~ ♥
I can (try to) sketch certain things up to give you a rough idea for sure!
@vimai
that is absolutely alright, I'll dm you shortly~ ♥
I can (try to) sketch certain things up to give you a rough idea for sure!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@vimai your art is stunning! can i be added to the pinglist please? thanks!
@vimai your art is stunning! can i be added to the pinglist please? thanks!
@gabs

Added! Thanks for the interest <3
@gabs

Added! Thanks for the interest <3
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@vimai Hello, I’d love to be on the design pinglist if possible!!
@vimai Hello, I’d love to be on the design pinglist if possible!!
alpestrisblooms.gif
@vimai Could you please put me on the design pinglist?
@vimai Could you please put me on the design pinglist?
@Alpestris @Hardestadt

Added you both ^^
@Alpestris @Hardestadt

Added you both ^^
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25