Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vim's Art Shop [Gijinka/OC] USD open
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@vimai

Would you be available for 5 sketch slots? I have this frame I found with five openings and I'd like to fill it with art of my best friend and his cat. I have reference pictures and would be happy to pay in USD if you prefer.

I figured I'd ask before I filled out the info sheet. :)
@vimai

Would you be available for 5 sketch slots? I have this frame I found with five openings and I'd like to fill it with art of my best friend and his cat. I have reference pictures and would be happy to pay in USD if you prefer.

I figured I'd ask before I filled out the info sheet. :)
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam I'm open for USD orders! Feel free to fill out the sheet and I'll look over the order then ^^
@Balam I'm open for USD orders! Feel free to fill out the sheet and I'll look over the order then ^^
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
Hello! May I please be added to the FR currency pinglist? ^^
I love your art style!
Hello! May I please be added to the FR currency pinglist? ^^
I love your art style!
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist.
I've about spent my available budget on art recently or I'd absolutely be trying to order now. |D
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist.
I've about spent my available budget on art recently or I'd absolutely be trying to order now. |D
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
@vimai I was wondering if you had a gem or USD slot open for a full art bust? If so, is it alright if I send the order form through a PM?
@vimai I was wondering if you had a gem or USD slot open for a full art bust? If so, is it alright if I send the order form through a PM?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@KasumiDragon @moif

Added you both! <3

@Generation

USD slots are open! And yes, you can send via PM!
@KasumiDragon @moif

Added you both! <3

@Generation

USD slots are open! And yes, you can send via PM!
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
[font=Candara]@vimai | Thank you! I sent payment and the order form in a PM [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]EDIT:[/b] JUST KIDDING - I SENT GEMS. Feel free to send them back and tell me your Paypal information and I'll send the USD payment over Paypal. SORRY! I got myself all mixed up. I am so sorry!
@vimai | Thank you! I sent payment and the order form in a PM

EDIT: JUST KIDDING - I SENT GEMS. Feel free to send them back and tell me your Paypal information and I'll send the USD payment over Paypal. SORRY! I got myself all mixed up. I am so sorry!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@vimai are your USD slots still open?
@vimai are your USD slots still open?
@fotia

They are still open!
@fotia

They are still open!
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7zjg8J1.png[/img]
7zjg8J1.png
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25