Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Trip's Popup Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello! Do you do art trades at all? (I'm aware you're low on gems and treasure, I can donate some coin to help you out!) I'd just really like some of your art and I'm personally too low on gems and treasure to afford the kind of art I'd like from you!
Hello! Do you do art trades at all? (I'm aware you're low on gems and treasure, I can donate some coin to help you out!) I'd just really like some of your art and I'm personally too low on gems and treasure to afford the kind of art I'd like from you!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@BlueBone
Thank you! It depends on the art, honestly, do you mind showing me some samples? o/
@BlueBone
Thank you! It depends on the art, honestly, do you mind showing me some samples? o/
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
Ofc! Here's a link to my art shop!
BlueBone's Doodles!
Ofc! Here's a link to my art shop!
BlueBone's Doodles!
@cantripping I'm super interested in a slot but am currently on mobile/heading out for a few hours. If you have a pinglist, may I be added?

Edit: autocorrect >:(
@cantripping I'm super interested in a slot but am currently on mobile/heading out for a few hours. If you have a pinglist, may I be added?

Edit: autocorrect >:(
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@BlueBone
Unfortunately, I'm not as big on traditional art these days,,, but if you want to work out a payment plan/discount that would be okay by me?

@theoncomingstorm
I don't have a pinglist, but these slots are rarely claimed lol. if you want, I don't mind giving you a slot until you're ready to order (whether that be a few hours or days)
@BlueBone
Unfortunately, I'm not as big on traditional art these days,,, but if you want to work out a payment plan/discount that would be okay by me?

@theoncomingstorm
I don't have a pinglist, but these slots are rarely claimed lol. if you want, I don't mind giving you a slot until you're ready to order (whether that be a few hours or days)
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
Fair enough. I've tried digital but it's just...tricky for me, y'know?
A payment plan sounds great! How would that work?
Fair enough. I've tried digital but it's just...tricky for me, y'know?
A payment plan sounds great! How would that work?
@BlueBone
Aaa sorry! I thought I responded!

And what I would do is send you a sketch, refine it in whatever ways you want, and once you're happy with it, we can work together to discuss how much you can pay and when, while I work on finishing the drawing.
@BlueBone
Aaa sorry! I thought I responded!

And what I would do is send you a sketch, refine it in whatever ways you want, and once you're happy with it, we can work together to discuss how much you can pay and when, while I work on finishing the drawing.
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
That sounds really great actually! I'd like that!
That sounds really great actually! I'd like that!
@BlueBone
Awesome! You can pm me the details or post them here, either one is okay by me!
@BlueBone
Awesome! You can pm me the details or post them here, either one is okay by me!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
Sksksk I'd really like a soft coloured doodle [img]https://file.toyhou.se/characters/3953199?.png[/img] Of that girl P l e a s e
Sksksk
I'd really like a soft coloured doodle
3953199?.png
Of that girl
P l e a s e
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9