Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Trip's Popup Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SoullessWendigo
I can def do the lily and earrings and I can attempt the eyeliner and ice symbol, but the winter wind would be too time-consuming for an itty bitty, sorry!

It would be 1,121g for everything total!
@SoullessWendigo
I can def do the lily and earrings and I can attempt the eyeliner and ice symbol, but the winter wind would be too time-consuming for an itty bitty, sorry!

It would be 1,121g for everything total!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@cantripping
Oh sorry about that but I thought the small chibis are for 6g? And as I requested 5 of them that would be 30g+the extra I think that's the price you put in your first post ^^; Did I not understand something?
@cantripping
Oh sorry about that but I thought the small chibis are for 6g? And as I requested 5 of them that would be 30g+the extra I think that's the price you put in your first post ^^; Did I not understand something?
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo
Ohhhh I misunderstood what you wanted, I thought you wanted 2 regular chibis of Nathaniel and Isaac, sorry! currently I'm not offering custom itty bittys. I use a base for them and that keeps them cheap!
@SoullessWendigo
Ohhhh I misunderstood what you wanted, I thought you wanted 2 regular chibis of Nathaniel and Isaac, sorry! currently I'm not offering custom itty bittys. I use a base for them and that keeps them cheap!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@cantripping
Oh now it makes sense! Okay then, don't worry about the big chibis for my boys, I'd like to order only the dragon ones! ^-^ What would my total be then?
Please ping me if you do more bases for those chibis (Tundras for example!)
@cantripping
Oh now it makes sense! Okay then, don't worry about the big chibis for my boys, I'd like to order only the dragon ones! ^-^ What would my total be then?
Please ping me if you do more bases for those chibis (Tundras for example!)
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo
It would be 17g for the 3 dragons! And I do plan on adding more breeds eventually! ^^ as soon as I figure out how I want them to look
@SoullessWendigo
It would be 17g for the 3 dragons! And I do plan on adding more breeds eventually! ^^ as soon as I figure out how I want them to look
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@cantripping
Great! I've sent you the payment with small tip! ^^ I'm so excited to see those chibis <3
@cantripping
Great! I've sent you the payment with small tip! ^^ I'm so excited to see those chibis <3
KtAsLKR.gif
@cantripping Could I get Itty Bitty Chibi for Blossom? The chibis are just adorable and all your art is wonderful :D

Forgot to ask! Is paying with treasure okay?
@cantripping Could I get Itty Bitty Chibi for Blossom? The chibis are just adorable and all your art is wonderful :D

Forgot to ask! Is paying with treasure okay?
owleics.gif
@SoullessWendigo
Awww thank you! I'll finish them as quickly as possible!

@Owleics
Thank you! and yes, treasure is fine!
@SoullessWendigo
Awww thank you! I'll finish them as quickly as possible!

@Owleics
Thank you! and yes, treasure is fine!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@cantripping Okay! Sending now, with tip ;D
@cantripping Okay! Sending now, with tip ;D
owleics.gif
@cantripping
I think I figured it out for the accent. ^^
Would two softcolored doodles be ok? One would be of Ricky. The other would be of my newest boy who I am trying to design, so he would look similar to this. He is a half human, half tiefling that is being raised by a pirate. His skin would be slightly darker than the example shows, and the only tiefling traits he has are the curling horns (which are not too large yet since he is still young) and black eyes. Clothes could be what he is wearing in the example.

I can always pick someone else if you don't like either of them though, or let me know if I forgot something ^^
@cantripping
I think I figured it out for the accent. ^^
Would two softcolored doodles be ok? One would be of Ricky. The other would be of my newest boy who I am trying to design, so he would look similar to this. He is a half human, half tiefling that is being raised by a pirate. His skin would be slightly darker than the example shows, and the only tiefling traits he has are the curling horns (which are not too large yet since he is still young) and black eyes. Clothes could be what he is wearing in the example.

I can always pick someone else if you don't like either of them though, or let me know if I forgot something ^^
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9