Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Foddart!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@MissFrills
Yeah, I do scries, they're fine ^^ You've been marked down on my list!
For clarification, you want the knife to actually have the smug cat image inside of it? I can do it, just making sure that's what you're asking
@MissFrills
Yeah, I do scries, they're fine ^^ You've been marked down on my list!
For clarification, you want the knife to actually have the smug cat image inside of it? I can do it, just making sure that's what you're asking
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@thePurple
Yeah! That's the intent. I will prepare my cr for ya.
@thePurple
Yeah! That's the intent. I will prepare my cr for ya.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@Snapdragoon all is good! pinging to confirm for you :>
i'll send the sketch as soon as i can
@Snapdragoon all is good! pinging to confirm for you :>
i'll send the sketch as soon as i can
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@Ambrite Order Type: Basic Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=6&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=94&auth=b3d6e1323b65e839f993121ecb9f07ae4f7c044c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Potion Color: Black Notes: Would it be possible to make his eyes faintly luminescent?
@Ambrite
Order Type: Basic
Dragon:

dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=6&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=94&auth=b3d6e1323b65e839f993121ecb9f07ae4f7c044c&dummyext=prev.png

Potion Color: Black
Notes: Would it be possible to make his eyes faintly luminescent?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@thePurple Hey! Are you still accepting orders? And if not, will you be doing more of these adopts outside of the festival?
@thePurple Hey! Are you still accepting orders? And if not, will you be doing more of these adopts outside of the festival?
@Sidegrinder Confirmed! As for the luminescent eyes, I can try to, sure! :)
@Sidegrinder Confirmed! As for the luminescent eyes, I can try to, sure! :)
@Sidegrinder
I'm currently closed for orders, but I plan on opening a permanent shop for these adopts once I clear my festival queue ^^ I can give you a ping if you'd like!
@Sidegrinder
I'm currently closed for orders, but I plan on opening a permanent shop for these adopts once I clear my festival queue ^^ I can give you a ping if you'd like!
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@thePurple Yes please! I love these cursed cats. [emoji=guardian laughing]
@thePurple Yes please! I love these cursed cats.
@thePurple

Hello! Sorry to bother you, but i was wondering when the art will be finished? ^^
@thePurple

Hello! Sorry to bother you, but i was wondering when the art will be finished? ^^
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium Hi! Sorry, school work has been really bad for me lately, and I've had school art projects that take priority... hopefully within a few weeks, after I get this work turned in, I'll finish the rest of them! For reference, I am currently finished coloring @/crowworm's adopt and need to add apparel for it ^^
@cordifolium Hi! Sorry, school work has been really bad for me lately, and I've had school art projects that take priority... hopefully within a few weeks, after I get this work turned in, I'll finish the rest of them! For reference, I am currently finished coloring @/crowworm's adopt and need to add apparel for it ^^
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25