Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~+HOLOMANCERs Headshots/Busts+~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@MinervaTheDragon I'll accept! Feel free to add specifications; do you want me to include the horns in the first picture?

As for the fullbody, because the position is so specific, I would definitely accept the nocturne egg on top of the 335kt (if that's what you're offering?)

I can start as soon as other orders are finished and payment is received!
@MinervaTheDragon I'll accept! Feel free to add specifications; do you want me to include the horns in the first picture?

As for the fullbody, because the position is so specific, I would definitely accept the nocturne egg on top of the 335kt (if that's what you're offering?)

I can start as soon as other orders are finished and payment is received!
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
@HOLOMANCER
So for the bad one I want to be a complete surprise, you do you. Hair style? what ever as long as her hair color is the same and she has bangs. Clothes? You do you, if she's in bright colors she'd probably look unhappy about it.

As for the the cartoony, yes I'd like the headband and her hair to be down as it is in the first picture.

I can send that payment over to you here in a moment, if you have any more questions feel free to ask. I will say though, and I'm not entirely sure why this is so odd, but her skin is a greyish brown color, as it is in the references. I know you can see the refs, but I did get a few pieces from different artists where she had light brown skin and thats just not quite right.
@HOLOMANCER
So for the bad one I want to be a complete surprise, you do you. Hair style? what ever as long as her hair color is the same and she has bangs. Clothes? You do you, if she's in bright colors she'd probably look unhappy about it.

As for the the cartoony, yes I'd like the headband and her hair to be down as it is in the first picture.

I can send that payment over to you here in a moment, if you have any more questions feel free to ask. I will say though, and I'm not entirely sure why this is so odd, but her skin is a greyish brown color, as it is in the references. I know you can see the refs, but I did get a few pieces from different artists where she had light brown skin and thats just not quite right.
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
@MinervaTheDragon I'll be sure to draw her in her likeness as much as possible, haha!!! And I'll definitely hit you up if I have any questions :-) thanks so much for commissioning me!
@MinervaTheDragon I'll be sure to draw her in her likeness as much as possible, haha!!! And I'll definitely hit you up if I have any questions :-) thanks so much for commissioning me!
@Holomancer

Oh i love him,,, thank you
@Holomancer

Oh i love him,,, thank you
mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
tumblr_p7i3tqNB0J1s8rrzko2_100.png
@galaxychilde Your wiggly is complete! Feel free to download it here

I hope you like it!!! It was a lot of fun to do :-)
@galaxychilde Your wiggly is complete! Feel free to download it here

I hope you like it!!! It was a lot of fun to do :-)
OH GOD HE'S SO SO CUTE... IM SOBBING. THANK YOU! I LOVE IT. AND HIS LITTLE PAWS... OH GOD. ;_; OH MY GOD. YOU MADE HIM LOOK SO GOOD!

The only thing I would like to mention is that the left ear (his right, really) is pink too! If it's not possible to change that, then totally don't worry about it. I love it 100% and I'm gonna shove it into his toyhouse when I get the chance!
OH GOD HE'S SO SO CUTE... IM SOBBING. THANK YOU! I LOVE IT. AND HIS LITTLE PAWS... OH GOD. ;_; OH MY GOD. YOU MADE HIM LOOK SO GOOD!

The only thing I would like to mention is that the left ear (his right, really) is pink too! If it's not possible to change that, then totally don't worry about it. I love it 100% and I'm gonna shove it into his toyhouse when I get the chance!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde Oh, I can totally fix it! :-) I can't draw right now, but when I get the chance I'll send you the corrected version! I'm so glad you like it!!!!!!!
@galaxychilde Oh, I can totally fix it! :-) I can't draw right now, but when I get the chance I'll send you the corrected version! I'm so glad you like it!!!!!!!
@miucity Here's your soft boy! I had to use a different art program, so if it's different, that's partially why (and he was so cute I wanted to experiment))

hope you like it!
@miucity Here's your soft boy! I had to use a different art program, so if it's different, that's partially why (and he was so cute I wanted to experiment))

hope you like it!
OHMYGOD HE'S SO CUTE???? IM GONNA CRY?? THANK YOU, I LOVE IT
OHMYGOD HE'S SO CUTE???? IM GONNA CRY?? THANK YOU, I LOVE IT
tumblr_inline_oua5l0MgXe1uri3p5_540.png
@miucity I drew your rowdy boy for you! if you want fullsize let me know!
https://sta.sh/01n18e5j6ww7
@miucity I drew your rowdy boy for you! if you want fullsize let me know!
https://sta.sh/01n18e5j6ww7
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12