Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snake's Custom Dragon Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hey there! You may recognize me from the adopts section of the forums, but if you don't, my name's Snake! I wanted to do more custom dragon art. Adopts are fun, but getting to draw out a dragon's personality and have them unique to each individual is so great.

derek%20guardian_zpsomb8ga8u.png
Art will include:
1. Cell shading
2. Transparent background
3. Desired apparel

Are you interested? I hope you are! So you must be wondering how much these will be.

For dragons without skins/accents (skins/accents that make very minimal changes like solid colors for the wings are included in this group): 250kt/250g

For dragons with skins/accents (this only includes skins/accents that make significant changes to the dragon's appearance): 300kt/300g

More slots will be added only for the Crystalline Gala. These slots you can pay for with one prismatic token.

Because art like this takes a while to complete, there will only be 3 slots available at a time. Additionally, you may only order one dragon at a time. You may ask to be on the pinglist

Available slots:
1. @LostSketchbook
2. @Rosevoids
3. @SnoringHyena

Gala Slots (unlimited):
1. @momiji
2. @celestlal
3. @jockey
4. @SimFeetUnder
5. @Areo
6. @Rairudiseu
7. @bothriolepis
8. @XiaoFei

Pinglist:
@meirro @OrionsShadow @LostSketchbook @SnoringHyena @dragonmaster65 @Solcie @CodeLyokox @SilverDeath @Ink @Lednik @Weapon @AlterZero @Wraith296 @Sybillette @CreamGravy @Croix @AceChaser @NoDragonHere @Sensual @Zerologist @Enoch @Dathomir @Avocado333 @Kalistys @Prescott @Trott @ItsThatNarwhal @Forumsdackel @Wolfkai @PennyLane

*Notes:

If your dragon has apparel or a skin/accent that you do not want in your drawing, or apparel, skin, or an accent that you do want but your dragon does not currently have, please include a scry or an outfit mannequin that does match what you want.

I am a full-time college student and have an adopt shop as well as this shop, and art projects outside of FR. Please keep this in mind and realize that ordering here is playing the waiting game. I am happy to give progress reports if you desire.

If you have questions about anything, do not hesitate to ask! I may need to come back and edit this post if I find out I forgot any details.
Hey there! You may recognize me from the adopts section of the forums, but if you don't, my name's Snake! I wanted to do more custom dragon art. Adopts are fun, but getting to draw out a dragon's personality and have them unique to each individual is so great.

derek%20guardian_zpsomb8ga8u.png
Art will include:
1. Cell shading
2. Transparent background
3. Desired apparel

Are you interested? I hope you are! So you must be wondering how much these will be.

For dragons without skins/accents (skins/accents that make very minimal changes like solid colors for the wings are included in this group): 250kt/250g

For dragons with skins/accents (this only includes skins/accents that make significant changes to the dragon's appearance): 300kt/300g

More slots will be added only for the Crystalline Gala. These slots you can pay for with one prismatic token.

Because art like this takes a while to complete, there will only be 3 slots available at a time. Additionally, you may only order one dragon at a time. You may ask to be on the pinglist

Available slots:
1. @LostSketchbook
2. @Rosevoids
3. @SnoringHyena

Gala Slots (unlimited):
1. @momiji
2. @celestlal
3. @jockey
4. @SimFeetUnder
5. @Areo
6. @Rairudiseu
7. @bothriolepis
8. @XiaoFei

Pinglist:
@meirro @OrionsShadow @LostSketchbook @SnoringHyena @dragonmaster65 @Solcie @CodeLyokox @SilverDeath @Ink @Lednik @Weapon @AlterZero @Wraith296 @Sybillette @CreamGravy @Croix @AceChaser @NoDragonHere @Sensual @Zerologist @Enoch @Dathomir @Avocado333 @Kalistys @Prescott @Trott @ItsThatNarwhal @Forumsdackel @Wolfkai @PennyLane

*Notes:

If your dragon has apparel or a skin/accent that you do not want in your drawing, or apparel, skin, or an accent that you do want but your dragon does not currently have, please include a scry or an outfit mannequin that does match what you want.

I am a full-time college student and have an adopt shop as well as this shop, and art projects outside of FR. Please keep this in mind and realize that ordering here is playing the waiting game. I am happy to give progress reports if you desire.

If you have questions about anything, do not hesitate to ask! I may need to come back and edit this post if I find out I forgot any details.
alstroemeria%20fox%20resize_zps726bl9bp.png
Finished pieces

kai%20coatl_zpsf7hwbxyz.png
noir%20wildclaw_zpsge2vup6l.png
pearl%20imp_zpsz6hvqjxn.png
Finished pieces

kai%20coatl_zpsf7hwbxyz.png
noir%20wildclaw_zpsge2vup6l.png
pearl%20imp_zpsz6hvqjxn.png
@angrysnake i love your art :) id like one/two slots- the two black wildclaws in my lair :) i think they're 250kt/g each? and id like all apparel included! not sure if two dragons takes two slots, heh.
@angrysnake i love your art :) id like one/two slots- the two black wildclaws in my lair :) i think they're 250kt/g each? and id like all apparel included! not sure if two dragons takes two slots, heh.
CvyoOwu.png
@angrysnake, could I get a piece for Kai? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39850360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398504/39850360_350.png[/img] [/url]
@angrysnake, could I get a piece for Kai?

39850360_350.png
MT1tHzE.png
@rosevoids I can only do one dragon per person right now. You can order one now and one later if you like

@lostsketchbook sure thing! Do you have a preferred pose or anything?
@rosevoids I can only do one dragon per person right now. You can order one now and one later if you like

@lostsketchbook sure thing! Do you have a preferred pose or anything?
@angrysnake ok! ill take one of noir then! the female wc :) no preferred anything, just go for it! when should i send payment?
@angrysnake ok! ill take one of noir then! the female wc :) no preferred anything, just go for it! when should i send payment?
CvyoOwu.png
@angrysnake None, whatever works for you! Would you like payment now or later?

EDIT: payment sent
@angrysnake None, whatever works for you! Would you like payment now or later?

EDIT: payment sent
MT1tHzE.png
@rosevoids @lostsketchbook go ahead and send the payment as soon as it's convenient. Then I don't have to keep track of who hasn't paid haha
@rosevoids @lostsketchbook go ahead and send the payment as soon as it's convenient. Then I don't have to keep track of who hasn't paid haha
@angrysnake Hello! Can I get one my dragon Pearl? He is still hatchling if you can draw him as one that would be great! He has a bio for some of his personality tips. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34061156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340612/34061156_350.png[/img] [/url]
@angrysnake
Hello! Can I get one my dragon Pearl? He is still hatchling if you can draw him as one that would be great! He has a bio for some of his personality tips.

34061156_350.png
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena sure thing! Send payment when convenient
@SnoringHyena sure thing! Send payment when convenient
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9