Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] geometric art :] 155 kt/g
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@Alskasaur I'm terribly sorry for the long wait (and i'm afraid the rest will also wait for a long time [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2]). To be honest i am about 80% done with your order. Flat colors are almost finished, and i still need to shade. My goal was to finish it last monday, but i did not manage. My internship ends this friday (but i have plans the weekend), so i will pick up the pace next week! ((hopefully)) I can send you a preview in PM if you want some reassurance/ something to keep your patience haha
@Alskasaur

I'm terribly sorry for the long wait (and i'm afraid the rest will also wait for a long time ). To be honest i am about 80% done with your order. Flat colors are almost finished, and i still need to shade. My goal was to finish it last monday, but i did not manage. My internship ends this friday (but i have plans the weekend), so i will pick up the pace next week! ((hopefully))

I can send you a preview in PM if you want some reassurance/ something to keep your patience haha
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium Absolutely no worries! Honestly, I really don't mind waiting, take as much time as you need! Thank you for the update and no need for a preview! I'd rather see it all in one go! Thank you!! ♥
@cordifolium Absolutely no worries! Honestly, I really don't mind waiting, take as much time as you need! Thank you for the update and no need for a preview! I'd rather see it all in one go! Thank you!! ♥
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur Here i am again this time with your art :D [img]https://i.postimg.cc/1XX5Y7mg/alakasur.png[/img] It's always a pleasure getting to draw a ridgeback, and Dovahkiin was no exception :) I drew a smug expression, but it ended getting covered by the mask and helmet. You can see it better here [img]https://i.postimg.cc/5NkpGX3j/alka-sketch.png[/img] but with the helmet he looks fierce instead, so i hope everythings fine haha. anyways, i apologize for the wait and hope you enjoy the art! :D
@Alskasaur

Here i am again this time with your art :D
alakasur.png
It's always a pleasure getting to draw a ridgeback, and Dovahkiin was no exception :)

I drew a smug expression, but it ended getting covered by the mask and helmet. You can see it better here
alka-sketch.png
but with the helmet he looks fierce instead, so i hope everythings fine haha.

anyways, i apologize for the wait and hope you enjoy the art! :D
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium Oooo, he looks awesome!! The helmet makes him look very fierce!! And I love the bright colors you used for his shading! Like he's looking at a sunset! Thank you so much, I love him! ♥
@cordifolium Oooo, he looks awesome!! The helmet makes him look very fierce!! And I love the bright colors you used for his shading! Like he's looking at a sunset! Thank you so much, I love him! ♥
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@eyeguy Thank you so much for your patience! I am sorry it took so long :I I hope you like the art of your hard-boiled detective :D [img]https://i.postimg.cc/nzVpYR5p/eyeguy.png[/img]
@eyeguy
Thank you so much for your patience! I am sorry it took so long :I I hope you like the art of your hard-boiled detective :D

eyeguy.png
underskrift-geo.png
@orcats

Hi! I have your art ready, but the cr says you no longer have the funds. I can also see you were last active some time ago. Please reach out to me when you are back, i have your art ready for you :)
@orcats

Hi! I have your art ready, but the cr says you no longer have the funds. I can also see you were last active some time ago. Please reach out to me when you are back, i have your art ready for you :)
underskrift-geo.png
no worries at all about the wait, he looks fantastic thank you!! i love his expression :D
no worries at all about the wait, he looks fantastic thank you!! i love his expression :D
1-lisa.png 1-cassia.png 1-penelopeia.png1-orion.png
Cool
Cool
@cordifolium

I am so sorry for the week delay, I'll be paying in gems now and resend the CR!
@cordifolium

I am so sorry for the week delay, I'll be paying in gems now and resend the CR!
ljGEvKm.png
@orcats No problem! You have waited a long time for your art, so i was fine waiting a week haha I'm sorry it took so long. But here is the little rascal :D I made sure to make the eyes extra glowy! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/3xy1PTyW/orcats.png[/img]
@orcats

No problem! You have waited a long time for your art, so i was fine waiting a week haha
I'm sorry it took so long. But here is the little rascal :D I made sure to make the eyes extra glowy!
orcats.png
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60