Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Alfwy’s Artistry [ revamp ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@pokemoncha Sounds good! Thanks!

@Orii Yeah, you can order two - just saying, it may take a while

@pokemoncha Sounds good! Thanks!

@Orii Yeah, you can order two - just saying, it may take a while

flight_rising_signature_by_moon_jay_dcyahy7-fullview.jpg
@0moonjay0

that's fine with me!
just ping me when it's my turn, if you would? and i'll send the payment then ^^
@0moonjay0

that's fine with me!
just ping me when it's my turn, if you would? and i'll send the payment then ^^
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii I sure will! Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm in my first reply - today was a really sucky day. We’re very glad to have you here! ( also your signature is really cool )
And sorry for the false alarm with the ping
@Orii I sure will! Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm in my first reply - today was a really sucky day. We’re very glad to have you here! ( also your signature is really cool )
And sorry for the false alarm with the ping
@0moonjay0

it's ok friend!! i hope you feel better now

and thank you, it's from my favorite book-- "The Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson
@0moonjay0

it's ok friend!! i hope you feel better now

and thank you, it's from my favorite book-- "The Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson
Y2yBHJZ.gif
+ @Areo
+ @pokemoncha
+ @Orii

Everyone, I’m so very sorry for the wait!! Basketball and school has kept me insanely busy over the past few weeks, and I’m currently away from home in the middle of nowhere driving back from a basketball tournament. I’ve got a test to study for tomorrow, but after that I’m in hopes that I’ll be able to complete at least one.
Again, I’m so sorry! Basketball ends this week, so I’ll be back on my feet soon!
+ @Areo
+ @pokemoncha
+ @Orii

Everyone, I’m so very sorry for the wait!! Basketball and school has kept me insanely busy over the past few weeks, and I’m currently away from home in the middle of nowhere driving back from a basketball tournament. I’ve got a test to study for tomorrow, but after that I’m in hopes that I’ll be able to complete at least one.
Again, I’m so sorry! Basketball ends this week, so I’ll be back on my feet soon!
@0moonjay0 ahh, please take your time ^^ real life comes before this site after all!
@0moonjay0 ahh, please take your time ^^ real life comes before this site after all!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Love your art, and affordable as well! I would like to point out to you that your example images are broken. Here's my order: + Dragon BB Code: BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49000974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490010/49000974_350.png[/img] [/url] + Bust type: I'll snag a semi-realistic + B&W or Color: color please! + Cell / Soft / No shading: Cell, I love the look of it! + Digital or Traditional: Digital + Currency: Treasure (Total ends up at 60k, correct?) + Information you may want me to know about this dragon: He's a magician who loves to write, with a very cynical personality but a softer, loving side to his apprentice. + ( Any ) Extra details for the drawing: Nope, go wild! I'll send you the CR as soon as you accept the commission!
Love your art, and affordable as well! I would like to point out to you that your example images are broken.
Here's my order:
+ Dragon BB Code: BBCode:

49000974_350.png

+ Bust type: I'll snag a semi-realistic
+ B&W or Color: color please!
+ Cell / Soft / No shading: Cell, I love the look of it!
+ Digital or Traditional: Digital
+ Currency: Treasure (Total ends up at 60k, correct?)
+ Information you may want me to know about this dragon: He's a magician who loves to write, with a very cynical personality but a softer, loving side to his apprentice.
+ ( Any ) Extra details for the drawing: Nope, go wild!
I'll send you the CR as soon as you accept the commission!
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png
Forgot to ping you above, sorry about that
@0moonjay0
Forgot to ping you above, sorry about that
@0moonjay0
@pokemoncha Thanks so much for understanding :D

@Ekh0Str1k3 Sure, he looks like he’d be a fun one to draw! I must warn you, though - the waiting list is long and I usually only have time to do these on the weekends, with a chance that I may not be able to do anything next Saturday and Sunday. Still, I’m looking forward to it when I get to him!
Also there’s no need to ping me - I have the little star thing clicked XD
@pokemoncha Thanks so much for understanding :D

@Ekh0Str1k3 Sure, he looks like he’d be a fun one to draw! I must warn you, though - the waiting list is long and I usually only have time to do these on the weekends, with a chance that I may not be able to do anything next Saturday and Sunday. Still, I’m looking forward to it when I get to him!
Also there’s no need to ping me - I have the little star thing clicked XD
Mkay! Thanks, I completely understand the busyness. I'll send a crossroads for you!
Mkay! Thanks, I completely understand the busyness. I'll send a crossroads for you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9