Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yukos Art Shop [FULL]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@Yukorusshi
Ahhh, thank you so much I can't believe how perfect they are!!
So adorable and they way you've done the bee secondary is incredible.
Gosh I love it so much, thank you
@Yukorusshi
Ahhh, thank you so much I can't believe how perfect they are!!
So adorable and they way you've done the bee secondary is incredible.
Gosh I love it so much, thank you
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Yukorusshi

Can I join your general pinglist? Thank you <3
@Yukorusshi

Can I join your general pinglist? Thank you <3
@Yukorusshi
Can I be on these pinglists too? :D
@Yukorusshi
Can I be on these pinglists too? :D
OOIa5x2.png
@Drachenschwinge @momiji @StoneHusky

Hello-
I'm really sorry to notify you, but I gotta cancel your commissions.

I'm currently super stressed out and feel like I won't be able to do a decent job on these as of now.
I don't feel confident enough atm to continue with my art shop, so I'll temp close it.

I might open my art shop again in the future, though for now I'll work on my signature shop and my upcoming adopts.

Once again I'm really sorry and I hope you understand.

(I dont have to refund you since I always take the payment after finishing the sketch. Since I didnt come that far, you didnt pay anything yet)
@Drachenschwinge @momiji @StoneHusky

Hello-
I'm really sorry to notify you, but I gotta cancel your commissions.

I'm currently super stressed out and feel like I won't be able to do a decent job on these as of now.
I don't feel confident enough atm to continue with my art shop, so I'll temp close it.

I might open my art shop again in the future, though for now I'll work on my signature shop and my upcoming adopts.

Once again I'm really sorry and I hope you understand.

(I dont have to refund you since I always take the payment after finishing the sketch. Since I didnt come that far, you didnt pay anything yet)
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi Aww, too bad. Please keep me on your ping list though :)
@Yukorusshi Aww, too bad. Please keep me on your ping list though :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Yukorusshi If you ever open a store again, can you ping me? Please put me on your table tennis list. Thank you![emoji=familiar heart]
@Yukorusshi
If you ever open a store again, can you ping me? Please put me on your table tennis list. Thank you!
a51909d702cef196ec335593cfe92400253c61fa.png001858c3973f1f708d8e90be79e05a587356acb1.png0a2f8576175f7999f6eff2f75707ec315fa588e8.png
@nahab
I'm not sure what you mean with table tennis list, but I'll put you on my pinglist!
Also, you can check out my other shops on my profile, they should all be linked there if you want to be put on one of those pinglists!
@nahab
I'm not sure what you mean with table tennis list, but I'll put you on my pinglist!
Also, you can check out my other shops on my profile, they should all be linked there if you want to be put on one of those pinglists!
@Yukorusshi
Oh! I wrote <pinglist> and the translator turned it into a wrong word. X9
Your painting is very shiny and looks very good. I'm in love with your color.
I hope your stress disappears intact.
I want you to regain your confidence because you're great.
I am sad that I am not good at English. ioi
I hope you have a good day today and tomorrow!

You are a great person! I hope you are happy!
@Yukorusshi
Oh! I wrote <pinglist> and the translator turned it into a wrong word. X9
Your painting is very shiny and looks very good. I'm in love with your color.
I hope your stress disappears intact.
I want you to regain your confidence because you're great.
I am sad that I am not good at English. ioi
I hope you have a good day today and tomorrow!

You are a great person! I hope you are happy!
a51909d702cef196ec335593cfe92400253c61fa.png001858c3973f1f708d8e90be79e05a587356acb1.png0a2f8576175f7999f6eff2f75707ec315fa588e8.png
@@inugumi @Pearlimose @Nyrath @Eiyora @commoncomitatus @Chivalry @LaraAelric @Halfling @Vovina @kyrin18 @DragonWarrior333 @Dracowolfie @Embyrs @Brivatti @AdminAzure @Kittylove2121 @ApostasiaAin @duiilcet @momiji @Valkael @ReddPyramid @Sealterbloind @Darkdragonfiend @Valishtu @nahab

Hello!!

I'm back! Kind of.

I'm not offering my usual style right now, I'm more of experimenting at the moment.

So I'll do a different style.
I'll have 2 slots open!

Let me know if you want to be removed from the Pinglist to prevent getting pinged again.

@@inugumi @Pearlimose @Nyrath @Eiyora @commoncomitatus @Chivalry @LaraAelric @Halfling @Vovina @kyrin18 @DragonWarrior333 @Dracowolfie @Embyrs @Brivatti @AdminAzure @Kittylove2121 @ApostasiaAin @duiilcet @momiji @Valkael @ReddPyramid @Sealterbloind @Darkdragonfiend @Valishtu @nahab

Hello!!

I'm back! Kind of.

I'm not offering my usual style right now, I'm more of experimenting at the moment.

So I'll do a different style.
I'll have 2 slots open!

Let me know if you want to be removed from the Pinglist to prevent getting pinged again.

@acorncap @Fitali @Sealterbloind @eieru @Welgan @MiniCrisps @Texere @Shudder @Kryda @dreamn @Ambecile @GadzooksTD @MamaVori @CelestialSnoot @X3X @GlacialVitriol @Eiyora @manylimbs @SterlingKat @Redeim @RaneInSpane @commoncomitatus @Feyre16 @Cthuwu @rei711 @Sommfi @StoneHusky @queenhelixxia @Shuppet @Oriette @Crimsonpixie @Urgathoa @Nettleflare @Lhethi @mooncakefestival @Rapirisu @Nyrath @momiji @MasterEggy @Enriana @rufusdrumknott @Andraya

Sorry for double pings

I reopened my shop with a different, experimenting style for now.
Got 2 slots right now!

I wont ping my general pinglist for the meantime again, so if you want to be pinged for open slots, ask for the shops pinglist!
@acorncap @Fitali @Sealterbloind @eieru @Welgan @MiniCrisps @Texere @Shudder @Kryda @dreamn @Ambecile @GadzooksTD @MamaVori @CelestialSnoot @X3X @GlacialVitriol @Eiyora @manylimbs @SterlingKat @Redeim @RaneInSpane @commoncomitatus @Feyre16 @Cthuwu @rei711 @Sommfi @StoneHusky @queenhelixxia @Shuppet @Oriette @Crimsonpixie @Urgathoa @Nettleflare @Lhethi @mooncakefestival @Rapirisu @Nyrath @momiji @MasterEggy @Enriana @rufusdrumknott @Andraya

Sorry for double pings

I reopened my shop with a different, experimenting style for now.
Got 2 slots right now!

I wont ping my general pinglist for the meantime again, so if you want to be pinged for open slots, ask for the shops pinglist!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30