Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Helpful Druid's Gijinka [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5
@HelpfulDruid

Hello! I'm happy to keep funding your gambling addiction lair expansions for as long as you're willing to make really pretty art for me. If you're up for working from a text description, I have a couple of characters I'd love for you to draw. You can do one or the other or both, it's entirely up to you.

Username: Hyasynthetic
Style: Fullcolour fullbody
Payment Amount: 110k
Payment Preference?: Crossroads, before
Note(s): He suffers from fairly severe OCD, but is happy and social otherwise. He works as a DJ in a nightclub, and tends to have a bit of a softcore punk vibe about him.
Reference:: In his bio

Note(s): He's a prince turned outlaw. Completely sheltered and completely out of his depth in the real world.
May I use as example here?: Sure
Reference: In his bio He actually has a sketch as well.
@HelpfulDruid

Hello! I'm happy to keep funding your gambling addiction lair expansions for as long as you're willing to make really pretty art for me. If you're up for working from a text description, I have a couple of characters I'd love for you to draw. You can do one or the other or both, it's entirely up to you.

Username: Hyasynthetic
Note(s): He suffers from fairly severe OCD, but is happy and social otherwise. He works as a DJ in a nightclub, and tends to have a bit of a softcore punk vibe about him.
Reference:: In his bio

Note(s): He's a prince turned outlaw. Completely sheltered and completely out of his depth in the real world.
May I use as example here?: Sure
Reference: In his bio He actually has a sketch as well.
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@Hyasynthetic
I’m totally up for doing both for ya! Ill put ya down when i get to my computer <: (mobile is a pain to edit on)
@Hyasynthetic
I’m totally up for doing both for ya! Ill put ya down when i get to my computer <: (mobile is a pain to edit on)
fg0cF2o.png
Style: full color
Payment Amount: 110kt/g!
Payment Preference?: Pay mid: I'm slightly short on being able to do a non-mixed payment, but I'll be good to go in a few hours!
I have enough around to do a mixed, so no worries about getting shortchanged. (:
Note(s): Refs are a bit limited(I can't drawwww so it's sprites and sketches from beloved friends), so you have complete freedom and my blessing to deviate/improvise
May I use as example here?: Of course!
Reference: Sprite, sketch on the top right and bottom, alt ref(she had long hair once), one more
Style: full color
Payment Amount: 110kt/g!
Payment Preference?: Pay mid: I'm slightly short on being able to do a non-mixed payment, but I'll be good to go in a few hours!
I have enough around to do a mixed, so no worries about getting shortchanged. (:
Note(s): Refs are a bit limited(I can't drawwww so it's sprites and sketches from beloved friends), so you have complete freedom and my blessing to deviate/improvise
May I use as example here?: Of course!
Reference: Sprite, sketch on the top right and bottom, alt ref(she had long hair once), one more
@Noelysm No problem! If you'd like i can PM you when I get started on yours, since there is 2 pictures im doing in front of yours youll have 2-3 days until yours is started.<:
@Noelysm No problem! If you'd like i can PM you when I get started on yours, since there is 2 pictures im doing in front of yours youll have 2-3 days until yours is started.<:
fg0cF2o.png
Awesome, that would be great! (:
Awesome, that would be great! (:
x
x
fg0cF2o.png
@HelpfulDruid

Are you okay with designing a gijinka?
@HelpfulDruid

Are you okay with designing a gijinka?
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze Yes i am! <:
@CursedKaze Yes i am! <:
fg0cF2o.png
@Helpfuldruid Yay! Username: Cursedkaze Style: flat color fullbody Payment Amount: 80kt Payment Preference?: Crossroads half now, half when done Note(s): I would like her to look like a stone angel statue but with bat wings, bat ears and the nocturne horns. May I use as example here?: Sure! Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48306101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483062/48306101_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Helpfuldruid

Yay!

Username: Cursedkaze
Style: flat color fullbody
Payment Amount: 80kt
Payment Preference?: Crossroads half now, half when done
Note(s): I would like her to look like a stone angel statue but with bat wings, bat ears and the nocturne horns.
May I use as example here?: Sure!
Reference:
48306101_350.png
qCJC5AV.png
[b]Username[/b]: astra52 [b]Style[/b]: Fullbody colour/shade [b]Payment Amount[/b]: 110kt [b]Payment Preference?: [/b] through pm, once order is confirmed [b]Note(s): [/b]Feel free to simplify her outfit or change things around and not include the sword. And could you perhaps add the Grasp hands coming out from her back, if not that's fine. And background can be whatever you feel suits. [b]May I use as example here?:[/b] yes [b]Reference[/b] in her bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44137029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/441371/44137029.png[/img] [/url]

Username: astra52
Style: Fullbody colour/shade
Payment Amount: 110kt
Payment Preference?: through pm, once order is confirmed
Note(s): Feel free to simplify her outfit or change things around and not include the sword. And could you perhaps add the Grasp hands coming out from her back, if not that's fine. And background can be whatever you feel suits.
May I use as example here?: yes
Reference in her bio

44137029.png
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
1 2 3 4 5