Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Helpful Druid's Gijinka [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5
@TheEpicRedGal Opening up commissions again!
@TheEpicRedGal Opening up commissions again!
fg0cF2o.png
Username: Drakel
Style: Full-color Half-body
Payment Amount: 95g
Note(s): He's a bit of a jerk, mostly cuz he thinks he's the best at everything.
May I use as example here?: Sure
Reference: X
Username: Drakel
Style: Full-color Half-body
Payment Amount: 95g
Note(s): He's a bit of a jerk, mostly cuz he thinks he's the best at everything.
Reference: X
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Hello again! I'd love to grab some more art from you.

Username: Hyasynthetic
Style: Fullcolour Fullbody
Payment Amount: 110kT
Note(s): He does have a text description below the image to make up for my weaknesses in art. You're welcome to take liberties with his design as well if you want to; I don't mind.
Reference: In his bio

Edit to add: Would you also add me onto the pinglist as well please?

Thank you!
Hello again! I'd love to grab some more art from you.

Username: Hyasynthetic
Style: Fullcolour Fullbody
Payment Amount: 110kT
Note(s): He does have a text description below the image to make up for my weaknesses in art. You're welcome to take liberties with his design as well if you want to; I don't mind.
Reference: In his bio

Edit to add: Would you also add me onto the pinglist as well please?

Thank you!
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
Username: TheEpicRedGal Style:Flatcolor Payment Amount: 80kt Note(s): Could you put in her daggers? May I use as example here?: Of course~ Reference:[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/73345858a5b39cabde5573bafb4dbd7a/tumblr_pl1clkV4rn1ttizbjo3_r1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PcyntMw.jpg[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/45bddea0-8091-4ccf-b840-33f5d2c970db/dcvz2pg-53e694b4-9bbf-441c-8367-ee28e25e4251.jpg/v1/fill/w_630,h_1268,q_70,strp/494f2f63_6e83_4786_ac78_82912d45e261_by_hinatot_dcvz2pg-pre.jpg[/img] She has dark brown hair with is a mess of curls that end at the mid of her back, usually kept in a high pony tail, leaves often in her hair.. Her eyes are round, large green eyes that have an oak brown around the edges. Her face is round, red freckled cheeks with a small nose that is covered in freckles. Her clothes consist of white blouse, with puffy sleeves that end at her elbows, a waist high skirt with a red, white and red plaid that ends at her knees and brown leather belt around her waist. Her boots a brown that go up to her knees, small darts hidden that create red puffs decorations on the top of her boots, two large rouge daggers on either side of her hips, being held by the belt. (Is it alright if i prder another piece? This is one of a pair of assassins im trying to build a good bit of art for)
Username: TheEpicRedGal
Style:Flatcolor
Payment Amount: 80kt
Note(s): Could you put in her daggers?
May I use as example here?: Of course~
Reference:tumblr_pl1clkV4rn1ttizbjo3_r1_1280.png
PcyntMw.jpg
494f2f63_6e83_4786_ac78_82912d45e261_by_hinatot_dcvz2pg-pre.jpg
She has dark brown hair with is a mess of curls that end at the mid of her back, usually kept in a high pony tail, leaves often in her hair.. Her eyes are round, large green eyes that have an oak brown around the edges. Her face is round, red freckled cheeks with a small nose that is covered in freckles. Her clothes consist of white blouse, with puffy sleeves that end at her elbows, a waist high skirt with a red, white and red plaid that ends at her knees and brown leather belt around her waist. Her boots a brown that go up to her knees, small darts hidden that create red puffs decorations on the top of her boots, two large rouge daggers on either side of her hips, being held by the belt.
(Is it alright if i prder another piece? This is one of a pair of assassins im trying to build a good bit of art for)
@TheEpicRedGal Sure thing, I don't mind a pre-order c:
@TheEpicRedGal Sure thing, I don't mind a pre-order c:
fg0cF2o.png
Username: TheEpicRedGal Style:Flatcolor Payment Amount: 80kt Note(s): if you could show a squirrel on her shoulder? Its just a small detail that hasnt been featured yet~ May I use as example here?: Of course~ Reference: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4fc11f075deac43449e6c6da1a88aae0/tumblr_pkq14mnZGP1ttizbjo8_r1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/45bddea0-8091-4ccf-b840-33f5d2c970db/dcvz2ox-576c51c8-6df6-4952-86f6-524f9dabca4e.jpg/v1/fill/w_680,h_1175,q_70,strp/884a0a70_c8b7_4294_a49f_ccb26847a0a4_by_hinatot_dcvz2ox-pre.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LdWjOOt.jpg[/img] A female in her twenties hair wears her long, straight black hair in a messy french braid, wisps of hair free of the braid. Her eyes have a almond like shape, a brown with swirls of a bright green, her face having angular features as well as high cheek bones, and a button nose. Her body being wide, full figured, sturdy frame. Her clothes made from deer hide, her dress being cut as a triangle at the bottom, it having a v neckline, the sleeves of the dress cut off at the base of her shoulders. Along the v neck it has feather fashions to lay on top of the animal hide dress, a belt just under her ribs that made of squares with diamonds in the middle with the same pattern lining the edge of her dress. From the belt rabbit fur hangs to hide weapons. On her forearms fur wraps, twine wrapped to keep it tight. Her boots reaching her knees, the fur tied tight with twine with knives slipped in the twine. Her bow always resting up in her back with a sling of arrows, a squirrel often resting in her arrow pouch on her back.

Username: TheEpicRedGal
Style:Flatcolor
Payment Amount: 80kt
Note(s): if you could show a squirrel on her shoulder? Its just a small detail that hasnt been featured yet~
May I use as example here?: Of course~
Reference:
tumblr_pkq14mnZGP1ttizbjo8_r1_1280.png
884a0a70_c8b7_4294_a49f_ccb26847a0a4_by_hinatot_dcvz2ox-pre.jpg
LdWjOOt.jpg
A female in her twenties hair wears her long, straight black hair in a messy french braid, wisps of hair free of the braid. Her eyes have a almond like shape, a brown with swirls of a bright green, her face having angular features as well as high cheek bones, and a button nose. Her body being wide, full figured, sturdy frame. Her clothes made from deer hide, her dress being cut as a triangle at the bottom, it having a v neckline, the sleeves of the dress cut off at the base of her shoulders. Along the v neck it has feather fashions to lay on top of the animal hide dress, a belt just under her ribs that made of squares with diamonds in the middle with the same pattern lining the edge of her dress. From the belt rabbit fur hangs to hide weapons. On her forearms fur wraps, twine wrapped to keep it tight. Her boots reaching her knees, the fur tied tight with twine with knives slipped in the twine. Her bow always resting up in her back with a sling of arrows, a squirrel often resting in her arrow pouch on her back.
YES PELSE

Username: Encregen
Style: Full color/Shade
Payment Amount: 110
Note(s): Think of her as a psychology major, who has a mixture of serious and sly remarks.
Reference: here!
YES PELSE

Username: Encregen
Style: Full color/Shade
Payment Amount: 110
Note(s): Think of her as a psychology major, who has a mixture of serious and sly remarks.
Reference: here!
Thank you everyone for your interest! Commission slots are filled and I will be closed for about a week give or take a day or two to get these babies doone. Feel free to ask to be added to my ping list! <3

Also @Encregen I'm literally listening to Billie right now your signature tripped me out for a sec
Thank you everyone for your interest! Commission slots are filled and I will be closed for about a week give or take a day or two to get these babies doone. Feel free to ask to be added to my ping list! <3

Also @Encregen I'm literally listening to Billie right now your signature tripped me out for a sec
fg0cF2o.png
Good its an amazing sig, right?
Good its an amazing sig, right?
@TheEpicRedGal @Hyasynthetic
HELLO!
I'm opening up commissions again cause i have a gambling problem need some treasure for some spicy lair upgrades.

With the Ice Gala coming around I'm offering 10kt/g off of your purchase if you are ice flight!

@TheEpicRedGal @Hyasynthetic
HELLO!
I'm opening up commissions again cause i have a gambling problem need some treasure for some spicy lair upgrades.

With the Ice Gala coming around I'm offering 10kt/g off of your purchase if you are ice flight!

fg0cF2o.png
1 2 3 4 5